What's new

Pakistan Runs Out of Options as India Tightens Grip on Kashmir

world think Pakistan have no option bcoz we havent shown any intent, all we did is cheap talk.

I don't blame Peace'fool PM alone, it's the result of appeasement started by Musharraf and continued by others.

But Indians don't care for Kashmiris and neither do Pakistanis for that matter. That's why it's called a territorial conflict.

We do care for Kashmiris, they live like kings on this side of LOC. Ever heard of any protest, waving of Indian flag, or worse, clashes with Pakistani law and order forces? Azad Kashmir is in fact one of the most peaceful places in Pakistani federation.

If Indians really cared about Kashmiris, they would join Pakistan in supporting fewer restrictions on Pakistanis acquiring land in Kashmir. It would mean better increased opportunities for small and medium sized enterprises to expand operations into the valley which means stable jobs for the young population.

You're essentially asking us: "What pains you when I make your friend my slave. I might even feed him sometimes."
In a peaceful environment, I would be fine with it. Let ALL businesses come from all over the world including Pakistan. What's wrong in that?

Indeed, Pak has run out of all options, it has used all its lifelines as below,

1)Suspends trade with India
2)Suspends cultural ties with India
3)Suspends Indian movies and media
4)Suspends diplomatic relations
5)Knocked UN door but got nothing in return

Does India really care about this? Amit Shah went to to say he is ready to die but will ensure P0k is integrated back into Indian Kashmir....so the reverse trend is about to begin, Pak will have to to put most of its efforts in protecting P0k..Dispute over Indian Kashmir is now thing of past for rest of the world including Pak...Hoping peaceful and better days for the people of Kashmir

These are just cosmetic, plenty still to come.

Oh by the way no point continuing this, the writer is based in New Delhi and two of the
Just got banned on this thread.

Whenever Pakistan have democracy, India behaves like it has been freed from zoo.
Just make a retired military general PM of Pakistan, Indian army will automatically shrink to the size of invisible.
Wish your army is taking note of it

Wish your army is taking note of it
I just stated factual history.
As far taking note is concerned, i supported the emergency of Musharraf and i strongly recommend declaration of state of emergency now!

These are just cosmetic, plenty still to come.

Oh by the way no point continuing this, the writer is based in New Delhi and two of the
Just got banned on this thread.

The author is Maria Abi-Habib. A Jewish lady who is married to an Arab and living in new-delhi. She works for an indian think-tank. Here she is writing for the "New York Times". For those of you who are not old enough to remember, the new york times claimed back in November 2002 that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. That article alone contributed to the deaths of 100,000s, possibly millions of innocent Iraqi men, women and children. The article is FAKE NEWS and a propaganda piece. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Usual Indian echo chamber articles, the options are plenty and being exercised. The international press, diplomatic support coming in from key allies and the “support” to Kashmiris coming is going to make life hell for India on this decision and force them into a declared conflict with Pakistan in Kashmir; something that suits us in certain ways because the world will intervene in that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom