What's new

Pakistan Rolling Out 50 Mbps Broadband Service

Scan from 3 days ago ... I am getting 6 MB & i am paying for 4 MB .... :cheers:

75174413.jpg

PTCL zindabad!

Don't you guys have tv-cable in Pakistan and India? VDSL is a dead end, it's very limited. With cable (Eurodocis 3.0) you can achieve much higher speeds thatn VDSL, 400 down, 100 up.

Faster internet bandwidth is great for the economy, education and dail use, but Pakistan's also needs to have a better monitoring system of internet usage to so it is not abused by terrorists.

77 euro for 120 down, 10 up.

wow.... you are really enjoying broadband!!! is there any downloading limit for it?

The problem here is most of the people cannot afford this!!! most of the pakistanis are using PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Lines) 1 Mbps and it cost us only 7 euro a month with unlimited downloading

And if there is no high speed broadband then we have other advantages for example we can buy a DVD print movie in just 0.5 euro!!! and in europe???

50??? that is amazing speed.

I get 34mb/s here, and I pay for 20mb/s ;)
Virgin Media FTW :lol:

wow.... you are really enjoying broadband!!! is there any downloading limit for it?

No. There hasn't been a limit for 5 years or so now.

wow.... you are really enjoying broadband!!! is there any downloading limit for it? And if there is no high speed broadband then we have other advantages for example we can buy a DVD print movie in just 0.5 euro!!! and in europe???

Not that cheap, as far as I know :) You can watch movies with video-on demand or access to movie channels for a few extra euro's. But new DVD's don't cost 0,5 euro in Western Europe (unless it's copied and illegal sold), the prices for new DVD's are between 5 and 15 euro's.

Dont show beam cable and say india has better plans lol that is just misleading how many people use this beam cable? only a lucky few...may be less than 1% what about the rest ? we are all stuck with 512 kbps only.....what is the situation outside the big cities in pakistan i like to know that?

First provide telephone lines to Rural areas so everybdy can enjoy DSL. There are over 50% areas which have no Access to Dsl coz of lake of Telephone lines. In Rural areas people merely enjoy 128kbps or 256kbps.

Back
Top Bottom