What's new

Pakistan Resumes Missile Attack On Nangarhar: Official

Hammad Arshad Qureshi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Resumes Missile Attack On Nangarhar: Official
The provincial governor's spokesman Attaullah Khogyani said as a result of the shelling, hundreds of families have fled their houses.

Pakistan has once again resumed cross border shelling on Nangarhar province, local officials said on Wednesday.

The provincial governor's spokesman Attaullah Khogyani confirmed the reports and said that Pakistan's military has, in the past 24 hours, fired off almost 30 missiles on Lalpur, Momand Dara and Nazyan district.

Khogyani said as a result of the shelling, hundreds of families have fled their houses.

Khogyani did not provide details on casualties or property damage.

In February the Ministry of Defense (MoD) warned that Pakistan’s missile attacks on the eastern regions of the country would have serious consequences, suggesting that a diplomatic solution of the issues between the two neighbors needed to be found.

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/pakistan-resumes-missile-attack-nangarhar-official

If you ask for my opinion Pakistan has every right to be proactive and hit the targets inside Afghanistan before they can attack our check posts and we counter react like in past.
Also Afghan Envoy to Pakistan has confessed during the interview many times that border areas of kunar and nanghar ( bases of ISIS and TTP) are not under Afghan control. So not sure what the whining is all about. We are actually giving them favor by hitting ISIS for them.

My rough guess is it's normally Artillery and small fire arms like RPG-7 or mortors. (Check attached video for reference) Which forces in West usually have. And these idiots think we are invading them with Babur and Ghauri Missiles.

I thought so. I cant think of any surface to surface missiles we could be using against them at this range. Unless we have a weapon system we are unaware of. It's more likely to be a journalists' misquote and he probably meant artillery.

Back
Top Bottom