What's new

Pakistan replacing analogue cable system to digital cable TV system

4K <3
Bought a 4k tv but still can't use it [emoji24]
ptcl%2Bsmart%2Btv%2Bad.jpg

Only some channels are hd

Thats satellite DTH. I think it was launched in 2003. Have that since 2009, but got Digital Cable last year it was from Hathway now using DEN when Digital Cable was made mandatory here.

Do you get Pakistani channels in Digital Cable in India now?

How does Pakistani dramas and talkshows so much famous in India?
Pakistani Dramas are telecasted on Zee Zindagi, its Indian channel. No Pakistani channel is telecasted. Where i live, local dramas are mostly being watched. And about talk shows you mean news? I myself used to watch that years back (not many year just 2-3 years back) on youtube regularly especially when i for first time got interested in politics, mostly Laal Topi :D, Najam Sethi and Hassan Nisar's shows to feel good obviously :D, but lately i have stopped watching them completely, unless there is some popular thing happens i don't watch. Same with the ET and Dawn, i used to visit those websites regularly. This is normal when an Indian is new to Pakistan related politics. But over time this feel good thing becomes boring, and in my case i now try to look for solutions regarding future relations with Pakistan. Too much off topic i guess :offpost:.

In other words not many people watches Pakistani talk shows or dramas as you think.

India is way ahead in this field, if I'm not wrong most of Indian channels are already in HD for years unlike in Pakistan.

Best option is to go for DTH.. In India, very few options for 4K right now, but in couple of years some channels may start 4K broadcast.

its a huge scam.all dth are imported from india.nawaz son was meeting with tata guy a year ago for this.now india will have a monopoly in our cable network too.imagine one day the close all our channels.it will create a panic everywhere.

10 mbs will good enough

not really, the net throughput in 10 MB line is a lot less. Beside the question is are you willing to pay 2500/Month Rs (my guess is thats how much a 10MB connection will cost) or one time 50000 for a digital cable box.

its a huge scam.all dth are imported from india.nawaz son was meeting with tata guy a year ago for this.now india will have a monopoly in our cable network too.imagine one day the close all our channels.it will create a panic everywhere.

damn NS family is involved in every scam, 3 years ago it was Zardaris...i wonder what will we say about Imran if he ever gets the power

There are loads of cheap tv box which Cast around 20 to 30 dollars with kodi already installed
Or can use amazon firestick loads of option

Em using shield as my tv box

dude TV is TV, Kodi is not TV neither is firestick or Chrome stick where you can only watch selective recorded shows and movies, there is no replacement for live TV...have you given up your live TV now that you have firestick and Kodi?

not really, the net throughput in 10 MB line is a lot less. Beside the question is are you willing to pay 2500/Month Rs (my guess is thats how much a 10MB connection will cost) or one time 50000 for a digital cable box.

damn NS family is involved in every scam, 3 years ago it was Zardaris...i wonder what will we say about Imran if he ever gets the power

dude TV is TV, Kodi is not TV neither is firestick or Chrome stick where you can only watch selective recorded shows and movies, there is no replacement for live TV...have you given up your live TV now that you have firestick and Kodi?
Define , Difference between TV , and Kodi ,
Kodi is a much better option than paying monthly for TV channels
where you can watch movies , Shows , 100s of international channels , List goes on and on
4k content and thats all for free

4K <3
Bought a 4k tv but still can't use it [emoji24]
Netflix , Amazon Video , is the Way

The Cable Operators Association of Pakistan (COAP) will replace analogue cable system to digital cable TV system by the end of 2016 across the country, starting with 12 major cities, at estimated cost of Rs 90 billion. Addressing a press conference, the representatives of COAP along with Absar Alam Chairman Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) said that the association has requested the government to declare cable operators as an industry and provide it tax holiday for importing the material required for digitization of the cable TV network.

With Digital Cable TV, consumers will be able to enjoy high-definition streams on their TVs. However, an additional Set top box — that will cost Rs. 5000 or around — will be needed to get digital cable TV. Here are the cities that will get digital cable transmission within a year:

Karachi
Lahore
Islamabad
Rawalpindi
Peshawar
Multan
Hyderabad
Quetta
Sukkur
Faisalabad
Hassan Abdal
Gujranwala

Hiker from China .company name is Chengdu Sochuang Electronics CO.,LTD. we professional CATV & IPTV headend equipemts manufacturer and supplier .we offer all kinds of cable tv equipments of TV .if possbile we look forward more connect with your company .contact me whatsapp :18190841757. This isand email :18190841757@qq.com

Back
Top Bottom