What's new

Pakistan reopens Ski resort

I smell another bharati rat hiding behind false flags.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Ignore him. He's not Pakistani. All Pakistanis know Swat turns white because of snowfalls in winter season.

What are you saying? I am Pakistani. If you think I was trolling I wasn't.

I was asking if the snow is fake, because some ski resorts make fake snow if there is a shortage of snow. Also, because the mountains surrounding the ski resort HAD NO SNOW.

Pakistan can be on the international ski and snowboard map if we invest in the industry. Europeans will go half way around the world for good resorts.
So this is a no brainer.

Pakistan can host winter olympics in the coming years once we have sorted out everything.

Pakistan can host winter olympics in the coming years once we have sorted out everything.

The problem with hosting international events is that they will insist on us breaking our laws.
They will insist on allowing alcohol and other things that break our laws.
Besides, Olympics for the most part actually send countries into debt.
Montreal had it's Olympics in 1976 and they are still paying for it in 2012

The problem with hosting international events is that they will insist on us breaking our laws.
They will insist on allowing alcohol and other things that break our laws.
Besides, Olympics for the most part actually send countries into debt.
Montreal had it's Olympics in 1976 and they are still paying for it in 2012

The postulation that alcohol is not easily accessible in Pakistan is actually laughable.Yet the whole argument is moot since the Olympics wouldn't be coming to Pakistan for the foreseeable future. ontopic, its actually nice to see life returning to normal in Swat. With proper exposure, places like Malam Jabba can leave mega ski resorts such as Aspen in the dust. I have been to both places, and trust me when i say this that Aspen was just a nuisance, pricey as hell and way too many people to actually enjoy skiing. I would pick Malam Jabba over it any day.

This was the ski resort before the terrorist attack:

malam_jabba1.jpg

Pakistan must build a bigger resort much better than the previous one on the same spot.

291420183_a7662cc76a_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom