What's new

Featured Pakistan rejects 'illegal' grant of occupied Kashmir domicile certificates to Indian nationals

China was facing Indian aggression since 2019 should make the BIGGEST Headline in every media !!!!

Its Breaking News

Well that's not true at all. Western media doesn't care about India revoking article 370 or Indian action in Kashmir. I have never read single western article on Indian soldiers raping woman and killing civilians every week in Kashmir.

The LOC and LAC business they just enjoy watching with popcorn observing us and how we behave on political diplomacy and military. Every micromovement is analyzed but western people don't really care. They care about gay rights and certain focused kinds of racism issues on the left side and how bad China is on the right side along with some other things to counter the left. We are left on our own but China is understanding the small details to the big picture. This region probably will not have peace until some forces are moved in the right directions to kill them. CCP I wonder what they are thinking. How they believe still that India is to become China's trade partner and maybe even friend in future. I think they are slowly realizing this is not possible because they cannot control India using money and cannot control India even less with politics. Strong India is risky but messy India with no direction and lots of room for western infiltration is also risky for CCP. It doesn't know what to do but maybe now it has clearer picture and long term plans.

Well that's not true at all. Western media doesn't care about India revoking article 370 or Indian action in Kashmir. I have never read single western article on Indian soldiers raping woman and killing civilians every week in Kashmir.

The LOC and LAC business they just enjoy watching with popcorn observing us and how we behave on political diplomacy and military. Every micromovement is analyzed but western people don't really care. They care about gay rights and certain focused kinds of racism issues on the left side and how bad China is on the right side along with some other things to counter the left. We are left on our own but China is understanding the small details to the big picture. This region probably will not have peace until some forces are moved in the right directions to kill them. CCP I wonder what they are thinking. How they believe still that India is to become China's trade partner and maybe even friend in future. I think they are slowly realizing this is not possible because they cannot control India using money and cannot control India even less with politics. Strong India is risky but messy India with no direction and lots of room for western infiltration is also risky for CCP. It doesn't know what to do but maybe now it has clearer picture and long term plans.

Here is the gist :

CCP is controlling everything. CCP has strong views which are RIGHT and non-negotiable and can not be questioned. CCP is and will be changing the world order as per its choosing.

But India is not falling in line.

Now what next for CCP ?

Here is the gist :

CCP is controlling everything. CCP has strong views which are RIGHT and non-negotiable and can not be questioned. CCP is and will be changing the world order as per its choosing.

But India is not falling in line.

Now what next for CCP ?

You see how you have to reduce complex things worthy of study and understanding into quick and cheap inaccurate summaries? What's the point talking to someone already with a concrete mind about things.

CCP wishes India does not end up becoming a greater problem for China in the future. Every person and government should be like this in thinking. Is it wrong for CCP to put itself first? Anyway I can't be bothered talking about the philosophy of anything here but just say that CCP's calculations on India China relations may have changed. It has always wanted to stupidly have Asia peaceful but also under China's dominance. This is definitely something the CCP wants. China enjoyed huge trade and wealth disparity in many dynasties which partly also caused Opium wars and related downfall. It planned for India to become if not a part of China's orbit then at least neutral and certainly not on the USA's side. I think this is the main issue China has. Of course it's in India's interest to not care what CCP wants for India. This is natural and understandable even respectable. Just a struggle for power.

India is not falling in line like you said and CCP cannot force it but from CCP's point of view, it will want to force India into certain positions just like India wish to force China into certain positions. You cannot blame your enemy for acting against you. India been acting against China for some time and CCP still believes war should be avoided in the interest of future trade which will influence future politics. It's 50 and 100 year plans involve India participating in things like BRICS in the past or some formal group or project for example BRI. They do not want enemy India for the next x years and they do not want very poor messy and violent India for next x years. Best solution is wealthy developed stable trade partner like for example Russia and China is today. It is not impossible which is why CCP always has this eventual plan. But it will need to completely go against Pakistan which is not going to happen or India will have to come meet half way and become peaceful with Pakistan. CCP always aims to put itself in dominant position of course only natural but Indian leaders and elites of society want to hold that position in x years.

Huge outrage coming soon from coward Imran Khan in shape of a tweet.

So the assumption is if Pakistan India and China will have less of these sort of problems when we are all developed rich and stable, with sensible populations and governments that control nationalism like CCP control's Chinese nationalism even if many will think opposite. Believe me if not for CCP Chinese people will be making much more noise and trouble for everyone. CCP always downplays these things and uses propaganda internally to focus on goals like improving cities, creating more wealth, space program, new technologies etc. They do not play up things like nationalism and only recently after decades of enemy attacks from Australia and USA places like that, they are starting to fire back a little bit but foot always on the brakes holding Chinese nationalist feelings down. HK started releasing a bit more and more.

On China's side this is easier. We are already more controlled under the authority of CCP first, and generally east asian cultures tend to be more willing to be part of uniform direction as a group. We do not get persuaded by one or 1000 religions and religious leaders and form many different groups that force against each other and waste a lot of energy. Of course there are dangers here too. We are also not so betrayed by feudal thinking in society anymore as much as in the past or in India now. Just more none political minded and focus right now on just material improvement with next steps of progress after we catch up in general development. With Pakistan and India, each nation faces own challenges and CCP's plan is with these topics more short term. Everything changes every time new leaders come to power in Pakistan and India or attitudes may change and western propaganda tone may change and focus too. So the general direction is simple like explained above but the details of getting there don't exist. For now, it's immediate problems are more urgent and certainly will seem like CCP has some more thinking to do about how they want to act. Although I bet they were in this position in 2019 already and these phases means they know what their plans are and are acting already.

Back
Top Bottom