What's new

Pakistan Reaction on Mahira Khan Ranbeer Kapoor Link Up

What is your take on Mahira and Ranbeer link up ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL crawl back to your Islamic homeland. UK is full of prostitutes as per your description :lol:

Why you getting your panties in a twist

Do you seem to be under the impression that we have suddenly changed our views about hindu's, whoring etc

You are talking to a welfare check drawing sharia zone mirpuri night crawler. If you think he knows the meaning of shame, think child grooming.
No doubt about this. @hussain0216 , is this you?

whose-law-members-of-islam4uk-leave-a-london-press-conference-in-january.jpg

Is it the dress or her smoking or that boy ? what's this hue and cry all about ?

edit: Smoking in public is condemnable though.

So do i need to post pictures of hindus marrying dogs

How about some hinduva beef lynchings

Whats your pain you monkey worshipping pagan clown

Dont make religious insults. Then someone will bring in paedophilia etc and the thread will go down the gutter.

There should be a sharia zone on PDF where religious losers like you can post.

Is it the dress or her smoking or that boy ? what's this hue and cry all about ?

There us no hue and cry

In a largely conservative society people are going to comment negatively on things which contradict accepted religious or moral norms

Combined with the wide held beleifs that most if these actors are loose, moral less tramps anyway

End of story

The hue and cry comes from the liberal types and for some reason butt hurt hindu liberals (who we hate anyway) that a largely conservative society dare comment on the life choices of a whore

Dont make religious insults. Then someone will bring in paedophilia etc and the thread will go down the gutter.

There should be a sharia zone on PDF where religious losers like you can post.

The moment you mention sharia, you have made it into a religious argument

As if a common muslim has to be immersed in sharia to not understand basic muslim rules and obligations

Ever thought about extending the same courtesy to the woman in question? The rest of your post is worthless as usual, especially coming from where you come from.
nothing remains personal when you post it on Internet

It's her life.
What she wear is her business and she is going to be answerable in Akhirah not me.
Is she a Muslim? Of course, if she has taken Shahada, yes she is.
Will she go to jannah? Yes if her good deeds out weight her bad deeds. Allah knows best.

Its her life and she can do whatever she wants to do with it.

However smoking no matter whether you are a teen/adult , man/woman you should not be smoking for obvious health reason. I left smoking two years ago and i've never felt better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom