New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tried to draw Sindh rangers logo
IMG_20200309_124227_462~2.jpg
IMG_20200309_124314_641~2.jpg
1583740618256~2.jpg

No need to post a thread for just a bad drawing skills.

Last edited:
How old are you?
You’ll get a pass if you’re around 10 years old.
Dil tw bacha h g ;)

dont be rude guys. he must have been really bored....
Well that's the beauty of pdf, where I can get brutally honest, true feedback which actually helps me figure out where I stand and motivates me to improve rather then sticking to same shiiip.
I can't get the same experience on any other social network like fb where I posted the same content in multiple rangers groups and the reaction was complete opposite.
1583853363158.jpg

Dil tw bacha h g ;)

Well that's the beauty of pdf, where I can get brutally honest, true feedback which actually helps me figure out where I stand and motivates me to improve rather then sticking to same shiiip.
I can't get the same experience on any other social network like fb where I posted the same content in multiple rangers groups and the reaction was complete opposite.View attachment 612532
You need more practice...draw everything.. you’ll get better... learn on YouTube..
Practice practice practice...

So the admin moved this thread to "members club" saying 'it's a fun post' from "military photos & multimedia" which I think was appropriate place for this thread as I was trying to draw original logos of Sindh rangers and I didn't post for fun but to show my love for my favorite force .. However the first attempt of drawing wasn't good but not that worse as I was trying not to go by my imagination but limited by the boundaries of the original badge.
It's pdf not daviantart but that doesn't mean I should start posting any crap but play my part to keep the standards of this forum high and which I did as I show my determination in my previous replies to improve my drawing and I was going to post a better version of it or someone else could have also become part of it. My vision for this thread was to cover all the badges / logos of Sindh rangers.
Now I'm good with brutally honest and productive feedback or an advice to do certain steps like moving thread to another category but forcing something without appropriate reason / logic is something I don't understand.
1584017496323.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom