PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Rana Sanaullah vows not to let protesters enter Islamabad ‘ever again’

BR
27 May, 2022

6290e673ea64a.jpg

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah said on Friday that the government has decided to formulate a policy to stop Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) from another long march, and through which protesters will not be allowed to enter Islamabad, Aaj News reported.

The minister's statement comes after the government held a meeting on the law and order situation that developed after Imran Khan ended his long march on Thursday morning with a six-day ultimatum to announce the date of new elections.

The interior minister told participants that the government could not allow anyone to hold the country hostage, and called for the formulation of a comprehensive strategy to prevent violent processions in the federal capital.

The participants also agreed to completely ban any sort of public gathering in Islamabad without written permission from the administration.

Further, Sanaullah also directed Islamabad administration to take effective measures to stop another planned PTI’s long march on Islamabad.

It was decided in the meeting to implement a zero-tolerance policy against the miscreants taking law into their hands.

Didnt he say something the same last time. and look how that went. these type of words are expected from a tool like him.

The only real reason Imran went back was bc of intelligence reports conveyed to him otherwise that man has cajonas the size of coconut and he would have stayed.

It always baffles my mind how insects like him keep coming back to the corridors of power. Man is a walking talking cockroach.

He must have deep connections, the other Rana's disappeared but this one, the mastermind of model town is still here and made law minister again. I know he has connections with Lashkar Jangvi, SSP and co but what else?

He previously said if Imran Khan entered Islamabad he wouldn't be his father son.

Maybe Rana Sanaullah should be having a Frank conversation with his mother right now rather than press conferences full of fake bravado.

Lol.

Well according to his own declaration he first needs to change his last name after IK address in D Chowk.

Well, applying the same standard to the Great Khan and going to the IMF would have a most unfortunate outcome, wouldn't it?

At least he says loud and clear. He is not like his boss, Mian Nawaz Sharif and Mian Shehbaz Sharif, who is excellent at Meow Meow but not brave enough to speak like him

I don't believe I am praising him but I am not really praising him just like the way he speaks with clarity.

Back
Top Bottom