What's new

Pakistan questions World Justice Project ranking criteria

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_2022-07-03-10-42-33-372_com.android.chrome.jpg

16 Arab ki corruption Wala wazeeer-e-aazam bana Bahar phir Raha hai tareekh pe tareekh on repeat mode.

kaaba kis muñh se jāoge 'ġhālib'

sharm tum ko magar nahīñ aatī

I got to hear a very interesting theory last week from a N-league supporter. He said Shehbaaz ko phone call ai k wazeer e azam banjao chup chaap warna tumhare case kholdenge isliye wo bechara majboori Mai bana. Is had tak gobar bhara hua hai 🙂

I thought after doing the bidding of the outsiders these filthy people would be given a boost up the rankings.
Alas as Genghis Khan said himself a traitor who turns on this own people is of no use to us.

I got to hear a very interesting theory last week from a N-league supporter. He said Shehbaaz ko phone call ai k wazeer e azam banjao chup chaap warna tumhare case kholdenge isliye wo bechara majboori Mai bana. Is had tak gobar bhara hua hai 🙂
N League supporter are blind and have no brain cells left working in it. Its uselsss to even argue with them about anything. Even educated person of pmln supporter are like this.

I thought after doing the bidding of the outsiders these filthy people would be given a boost up the rankings.
Alas as Genghis Khan said himself a traitor who turns on this own people is of no use to us.
We need a Genghis Khan like person to rise up in Pakistan to deal with these people... One can dream :(

We need a Genghis Khan like person to rise up in Pakistan to deal with these people... One can dream :(

Laid waste and start again? Don't worry bro our time is coming.

Pakistan's Ranking is correct Pakistan's Justice system including Supreme court is a "failed" institute

The only functional aspect of it is to serve Nawaz Sharif Enterprise

Majority of people who experience True Judicial System in international countries like USA,UK or Europe the standards can't be compared with the Lollipop justice system which exist in Pakistan

The only thing Pakistani Justice system is good at is

a) Perks collection
b) Status / VIP status and protocol
c) Holding ceremony to read few paragraphs during ceremonies for oath Taking

Pakistan main to Bhangi also speak English they can also help people take Oath , why we need a Supreme court if they can't provide Justice

Mafia Enterprises (Like PML or PPP) can , put the courts in circular loop for 5-10 years to extend the court cases for generations till the witnesses either die or they are forced to revert their testimony

Since the Pakistani System helped foreign body to Topple local Government it is firming last position in my understanding

To Protect Criminals the courts can open at Mid night, every single Pakistani was witness to the Traitor move by Courts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom