What's new

Pakistan progresses satellite projects in collaboration with China

Not atall an issue of workforce.
I recently attended a particular board meeting & interviewed candidates, seven got selected (not suparco).
The issues are with administration, policies they pursue & burecratic corruption in state R&D facilities. I have had several issues regarding RRC tendering procedures & administrative high-handedness at suparco offices in lhr & isl.

true... in past pakistan was not having enough knowledge base of space sciences due to negligence of previous govts but now pakistan have sufficient specialized work force in the above field on the other hand several universities and institutions are offering MS or PHd programs in it adding more available workforce.

it is not necessary for a govt to publish their every single info at media, if many posters over internet can understand the importance of space sciences, the top brass of PA would also be aware of it so they are able to fetch the desired information one way or another but it is not necessary that they publish it every where for keyboard warriors

Not atall an issue of workforce.
I recently attended a particular board meeting & interviewed candidates, seven got selected (not suparco).
The issues are with administration, policies they pursue & burecratic corruption in state R&D facilities. I have had several issues regarding RRC tendering procedures & administrative high-handedness at suparco offices in lhr & isl.

Sadly, I can't do anything for your project/aim...I am a common Pakistani with almost no resources....BUT.

I will pray for you.

Please never back down.

Think of 200 million innocent people who always support anything Pakistani..

You will find them along with you, side by side.

Continue your efforts. Go for joint venture. Private firms etc.

But please don't scrap or allow anyone to scrap your project/aim.

Respect from Karachi, Pakistan.

:)

:pakistan:

Let us see academic papers first on research.
Hi @denel
You're wasting your time asking or even talking about research here. Believe me, the general audience here would prefer to believe in conspiracy theories than hard scientific facts.
Many find it excruciatingly embarrassing to even talk about research here--they simply avoid this topic here.

Hi @denel
You're wasting your time asking or even talking about research here. Believe me, the general audience here would prefer to believe in conspiracy theories than hard scientific facts.
Many find it excruciatingly embarrassing to even talk about research here--they simply avoid this topic here.
Thank you friend, that is exactly the conclusion reached;

Hmmmm..........the sudden interest in a large scale space presence makes me think that the SLV is finally ready.

And if they really are putting up GPS Sats, then we are looking at a pretty big booster, 5-10 tones to LEO.
It depends on the actual cost-constraint. I might be wrong, but I think most of the cost for one's space program will generally come from the satellites. By the time we run through three or four different satellite cycles, we'll have spent nearly $2 billion US.

So it makes sense that the Pakistan Space Centre is being raised to undertake the satellite manufacturing work domestically. It'd be infeasible for us to keep importing satellites in the long-term, especially if PakNav is a legitimate SATNAV network.

SLVs have a lot of flare, but using the Chinese for this might not be that costly, especially if we just give them satellites homegrown in Pakistan. Still, starting SLV development today would be a good idea - we'll be placing RSS, SATNAV and SATCOM on orbit perpetually from this point on, so SLVs will see constant usage.

:lol::lol::lol::enjoy: Keep blabbering without clue ROSE Mirage is not Classifed tech it just upgrade old Mirage with far better tech every one can get this tech with $$$$$ in hand @denel :)

Hi,

Really---the French refused your dollar---the swedes said that they will put sanctions at time of duress---the americans keep putting sanctions even with dollars---.

You keep waving the dollar but can't get the top tier european or american aesa---.

Here is a person of resource---who likes pakistanis better than the indians---and you are such an imbecile that you insult him---. Do you have any brain cells left---or---!!!!

What level of stupidity are you kids being taught by your parents and the schools that you attended---???

Thank you friend, that is exactly the conclusion reached;

Please keep at it. I am learning quite a good deal about topics from the more informed members and thus avoid posting in threads I have not given much thought to or have little idea about.

For every disillusioned naysayers with their head in the sand, there are also those who are keen to see different point of views.

[QUOTE="Bilal Khan (Quwa)]
So it makes sense that the Pakistan Space Centre is being raised to undertake the satellite manufacturing work domestically. It'd be infeasible for us to keep importing satellites in the long-term, especially if PakNav is a legitimate SATNAV network.

SLVs have a lot of flare, but using the Chinese for this might not be that costly, especially if we just give them satellites homegrown in Pakistan. Still, starting SLV development today would be a good idea - we'll be placing RSS, SATNAV and SATCOM on orbit perpetually from this point on, so SLVs will see constant usage.[/QUOTE]
The Americans, Russians have extremely well developed satellite launch infrastructure yet they continue to use each other’s and Chinese + Euro launchers for many launches.
It’s not a this or that equation, we will use own and commercial. But we need an SLV, especially for military Sats.

It depends on the actual cost-constraint. I might be wrong, but I think most of the cost for one's space program will generally come from the satellites. By the time we run through three or four different satellite cycles, we'll have spent nearly $2 billion US.

SLVs have a lot of flare, but using the Chinese for this might not be that costly, especially if we just give them satellites homegrown in Pakistan. Still, starting SLV development today would be a good idea - we'll be placing RSS, SATNAV and SATCOM on orbit perpetually from this point on, so SLVs will see constant usage.
I heard rumours about a satellite navigation system for Pakistan but is it really happening?

Please keep at it. I am learning quite a good deal about topics from the more informed members and thus avoid posting in threads I have not given much thought to or have little idea about.

For every disillusioned naysayers with their head in the sand, there are also those who are keen to see different point of views.
Appreciate it friend.

I just arrived back from Pretoria after a gruesome PhD panel grilling by a group of professors; this is why I get disheartened on this site that people never want to extend their insight or learn or even progress to embark on a journey for an educational path. I can never say I know because I never know enough, life is a journey for learning.

Did I need a 2nd PhD in life .. No... but as it was an area of interest and I went for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom