What's new

Featured Pakistan presents ‘irrefutable evidence’ of Indian terrorism

what an idiot
how many indians were caught blasting , killing , bombing in pakistan ?
your own jihadi muslim brothers have taken over business of jihad .
now don't blame india , taste your own medicine without blaming india , israel ,america , england , france .

you claimed, "No indian national involved in terrorism inside Pakistan"

I reminded you, and your dhoti caught fire and instead of sticking to the discussion which you started, you started totally different issue.

Now tell me, who is idiot here? learn to have proper discussion on topic in hand, but what else liars can do run around like headless chicken....

carry on....

you claimed, "No indian national involved in terrorism in Pakistan"

I reminded you, and your dhoti caught fire and instead of sticking to the discussion which you started, you started totally different issue.

Now tell me, who is idiot here? learn to have proper discussion on topic in hand, but what else liars can do run around like headless chicken....

carry on....

i repeat again no indian national is involved in terrorism in pakistan . all your own citizens.
an abducted indian businessman is your evidence for terrorism in pakistan ? was he killing people as ajmal kassab killed people in bombay ? was he blasting church or ahmadis mosque ? was he bombing gazara people ?
that is why no one takes you seriously nor your dossiers find any serious importance.

Last edited:
He is right. Until we adopt this policy India would keep attacking us.

He is right but nothing will happen since Pakistan's collective "backbone" is severely damaged due to constant bending backwards for all these appeasements.

I miss the old pakistan. The naya pakistan whines too much
Says the whiners who cry about everything related to Pakistan
Pakistan is just replying in same coin Sonny

We know it won't push world powers much to do something thing
But main thing is when we return the favour and u go to cry to the world again they would show u the file and would say don't try to fool us Sonny 😉 ;)

Says the whiners who cry about everything related to Pakistan
Pakistan is just replying in same coin Sonny

We know it won't push world powers much to do something thing
But main thing is when we return the favour and u go to cry to the world again they would show u the file and would say don't try to fool us Sonny 😉 ;)
go ahead son , world is waiting with open arms for your file .
as if they don't know you .

go ahead son , world is waiting with open arms for your file .
as if they don't know you .
They both know us and u too Sonny

They only facilitated yr whining in past 20 year as they used it to pressure us for own interests in Afghanistan

But since they are withdrawing from there they would just hand u tissue paper to wipe yr crocodile tears

They both know us and u too Sonny

They only facilitated yr whining in past 20 year as they used it to pressure us for own interests in Afghanistan

But since they are withdrawing from there they would just hand u tissue paper to wipe yr crocodile tears

no problem sir .
good luck for your file .
but ensure osama bin Laden file is not there kept for welcome of your file .

lol look who is talking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
we have good relations with all nations except pakistan .you stop indulging in our internal matters , everything will be right .
Are you sure about that? The last time I checked your have awful relationship with China and you don't go well with Bangladesh, Nepal too.

A presser won't be enough, should be backed up by a media campaign.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom