What's new

Pakistan Positive section in Pakistan Affairs sub-forum

Verve

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Admin and Moderation Team,

We would like to request Pakistan Positive section in the Pakistan Affairs sub-forum, and we would like this to be write/post exclusive for all Pakistani flag bearers only.

The proposal is to have a focused section promoting PakPositivism as @Mangus Ortus Novem has been guiding us towards. We just can't seem to have focused conversations on varying aspects of this due to one nationality (in particular) or another barging in, derailing and then having to request you all to clean-up the threads on regular basis through lock and clean or reporting. In addition, a dedicated section is the best possible approach in getting to the target audience, who are Pakistanis only. Too much noise and interference in other sections for such serious and deep topics.

Other than being write exclusive to Pakistan flag bearers, perhaps we can have a floor limit on post numbers for Pakistani members to qualify for starting new thread in the section. Those with lower posts can send their suggestions for new threads by tagging in Whatever or another thread or on the profile of known thread starters in Club section, and credit will be given to the suggesting member(s) in OP. This suggestion is only to keep the structure of the section well maintained and focused, to add the least amount of load on Admin and Mods. Personally I have no issues with this being open to all Pakistani members.

I am not sure what is possible on filters to a section but if the above are then please discuss and let us know the rules for this section. I do not think we will have any issues with any rules as this section will not be used to discuss anything other than what we as Pakistanis should be doing to bring about real positive changes in us Pakistanis and our beloved Pakistan - there is absolutely no interest in trolling other nationalities and the one and only purpose is to discuss Pakistan Positive topics only.

This is not some desire for an Echo Chamber of sort. If you believe that, we are happy to discuss it here, but please do not troll.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @BHarwana @StormBreaker @Nasr @Dil Pakistan @Dil_Pakistan @Dalit @Ace of Spades @PakFactor @ghazi52 @Vortex @KeyBORED Warrior @-blitzkrieg- @graphican @ps3linux @omegalamba7XL9 @FuturePAF @Thorough Pro @Sabretooth @AUz @AZ1 @khail007 @Shah_Deu @rashid.sarwar @Max @bossara_rana @peagle - kindly tag other Pakistani members and add to this thread as well

@The Eagle @waz @Horus @WebMaster @Foxtrot Alpha @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword @Arsalan @Moonlight

We would like to request Pakistan Positive section in the Pakistan Affairs sub-forum, and we would like this to be write/post exclusive for all Pakistani flag bearers only.

The proposal is to have a focused section promoting PakPositivism as @Mangus Ortus Novem has been guiding us towards. We just can't seem to have focused conversations on varying aspects of this due to one nationality (in particular) or another barging in, derailing and then having to request you all to clean-up the threads on regular basis through lock and clean or reporting. In addition, a dedicated section is the best possible approach in getting to the target audience, who are Pakistanis only. Too much noise and interference in other sections for such serious and deep topics.

Other than being write exclusive to Pakistan flag bearers, perhaps we can have a floor limit on post numbers for Pakistani members to qualify for starting new thread in the section. Those with lower posts can send their suggestions for new threads by tagging in Whatever or another thread or on the profile of known thread starters in Club section, and credit will be given to the suggesting member(s) in OP. This suggestion is only to keep the structure of the section well maintained and focused, to add the least amount of load on Admin and Mods. Personally I have no issues with this being open to all Pakistani members.

I am not sure what is possible on filters to a section but if the above are then please discuss and let us know the rules for this section. I do not think we will have any issues with any rules as this section will not be used to discuss anything other than what we as Pakistanis should be doing to bring about real positive changes in us Pakistanis and our beloved Pakistan - there is absolutely no interest in trolling other nationalities and the one and only purpose is to discuss Pakistan Positive topics only.

This is not some desire for an Echo Chamber of sort. If you believe that, we are happy to discuss it here, but please do not troll.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @BHarwana @StormBreaker @Nasr @Dil Pakistan @Dil_Pakistan @Dalit @Ace of Spades @PakFactor @ghazi52 @Vortex @KeyBORED Warrior @-blitzkrieg- @graphican @ps3linux @omegalamba7XL9 @FuturePAF @Thorough Pro @Sabretooth @AUz @AZ1 @khail007 @Shah_Deu @rashid.sarwar @Max @bossara_rana @peagle - kindly tag other Pakistani members and add to this thread as well

@The Eagle @waz @Horus @WebMaster @Foxtrot Alpha @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword @Arsalan @Moonlight

Brilliant idea :tup:

I think we should be focusing on this sort of content across the whole forum. If we only put positive stuff in one sub-forum, the others will be washed with just negativity.

f we only put positive stuff in one sub-forum, the others will be washed with just negativity.

Reality is to the contrary, as witnessed by all the derailing and trolling by one particular nationality in all such threads.

Also, visibility of such threads, if your suggestion is to be followed, would be very low. There is a huge amount of activity on the forum so keeping this spread and focused is simply impossible.

Good idea. Here is my thoughts. Instead of opening another forum, we just limit a section of the forum to Pakistanis only.

upload_2020-8-3_16-15-50.png

95% of related to Pakistani matters, and Pakistanis are more equipped to have a proper discussion. There is also zero chance of it become a echo chamber, since there are many members that have differing opinions. There are even anti-Pakistan Pakistani members. Even got a Pakistani troll. Members from all sides of the political spectrum.

You can see what Central Asia forum has become. indians uses it like they own it. Posting their domestic issue news like its related to all of central Asia.

supported wholeheartedly bro, count me in.

Just look at this thread how it has become a gutter, infested with filth from you know where. Mind it, Pakistan's internal security has got nothing to do with them:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/terr...-to-target-chinas-belt-and-road.678909/page-3

Good idea. Here is my thoughts. Instead of opening another forum, we just limit a section of the forum to Pakistanis only.

View attachment 658141

95% of related to Pakistani matters, and Pakistanis are more equipped to have a proper discussion. There is also zero chance of it become a echo chamber, since there are many members that have differing opinions. There are even anti-Pakistan Pakistani members. Even got a Pakistani troll. Members from all sides of the political spectrum.

You can see what Central Asia forum has become. indians uses it like they own it. Posting their domestic issue news like its related to all of central Asia.

I think that would be too much and it could hurt the forum overall. We want to interact with other nationalities on Pakistan specific issues but this request is for one tiny area where we want only Pakistanis. Hopefully this won't be too big an ask of Admin and Mods.

I think that would be too much and it could hurt the forum overall. We want to interact with other nationalities on Pakistan specific issues but this request is for one tiny area where we want only Pakistanis. Hopefully this won't be too big an ask of Admin and Mods.

Then just ban all indian members from those section. They are our enemy, and we should not be catering to them by allowing them to comment on our internal matters.

Then just ban all indian members from those section. They are our enemy, and we should not be catering to them by allowing them to comment on our internal matters.

It would be nice but I don't know all the variables and how such a ban on sections would work.

Pakistan Positive is not something we need any input from outsiders for a healthy debate - there is more than enough variety and knowledge amongst us for it.

Great suggestion, it would create a safe place for us Pakistanis to discuss topics relevant to us. We can further expound Pakistani historical topics, race, identity, and discuss partition from Pakistani view without interruptions.

I would suggest @Verve and @Mangus Ortus Novem to be in charge of such a section.

It could bring alot of traffic to PDF, if such a thing is done.

It should ideally have a strict no trolling policy. The obvious Indian false flaggers should face perma-ban If they disrupt it.

Great suggestion, it would create a safe place for us Pakistanis to discuss topics relevant to us. We can further expound Pakistani historical topics, race, identity, and discuss partition from Pakistani view without interruptions.

I would suggest @Verve and @Mangus Ortus Novem to be in charge of such a section.

It could bring alot of traffic to PDF, if such a thing is done.

It should ideally have a strict no trolling policy. The obvious Indian false flaggers should face perma-ban If they disrupt it.

Request is to restrict access to Pakistan flag members only so trolling by Indians (or others) won't be an issue, if it is technically possible and the request is granted. False flaggers is one issue but that will remain.

I wouldn't want to be in charge of it, far from it. PakPositivism was started by @Mangus Ortus Novem and I would request him to lead along with you all and many other fantastic and knowledgeable Pakistani members including Admins and Mods suggesting and contributing.

We have been firefighting the foreign trolls in every Pakistan centric discussion for years now and knowledge and ideas sharing between us is almost always disrupted, so hopefully we can have a little corner for all things and people Pakistan only, to harness and grow the positivity.

Hoping for a positive outcome.

Back
Top Bottom