Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wow, come across these young Pakistani French lads, very Patriotic

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan patriotic FRENCH rappers.I m not being pakistan centric but applying to the case of India as well.Those settled in a foreign(developed) country,recognized as their nationals are of no value to the country of their origin.
Some songs,patriotism on internet and done.In reality,they are serving the other country.

Pakistan patriotic FRENCH rappers.I m not being pakistan centric but applying to the case of India as well.Those settled in a foreign(developed) country,recognized as their nationals are of no value to the country of their origin.
Some songs,patriotism on internet and done.In reality,they are serving the other country.

Not everything is about politics. These guys are proud of their roots and they happen to speak French, so a rap song was created. No one was harmed so I don't know what's the fuss.

I don't know about india, but people of Pakistani Origin have big love for the home country, and visit and invest heavily - they send billions back home.

I don't know about india, but people of Pakistani Origin have big love for the home country, and visit and invest heavily - they send billions back home.
Dude,the 'reverse migration' that India is seeing,no one else is experiencing that,don't tell me about investments...how do they invest??Billions? How?
I m talking about the people with other nationality and completely settled abroad.

Dude,the 'reverse migration' that India is seeing,no one else is experiencing that,don't tell me about investments...how do they invest??Billions? How?
I m talking about the people with other nationality and completely settled abroad.

People living abroad are sending back billions of dollars, they are purchasing property and investing in their local areas with schools and health facilities - that will benefit the country in the long run, they are also patriotic as you can see in the video above.
And proud of their country and it's ancient land.

Do u even know,what about he's talking?What he's saying? i dout it !!

Back
Top Bottom