What's new

Pakistan-origin Muslim Humza Yousaf wins race to be Scotland’s next leader

Petition to @lastofthepatriots . Now that we know it exists., we need to hear Scottish accent punjabi.

Makes some videos of your cousins yo.

I’m not in Scotland and they are shy so won’t send vids.

Indian England vs Pakistani Scotland. And then Bangladeshi Ireland.

Pakistani Greece too. :smitten:

We call Greece, Yunaan in Urdu. It has a much nicer ring to it.

Reminds me of Shashi Tharoor's speech at Oxford or Cambridge

Scots were the actual rulers of sub-continent, as they were recruited in lower level administration jobs in India, in very disproportionate numbers as per him. Sorry Mr Mackenzie has to speak after me, lol .. He joked that, with no India around.. no wonder the bonds are loosening.

Go Humza Yousaf, partition that country or err get your Scottish Independence more like .. dil ko thandak milegi ajeeb si :lol:

1680004740844.png

1680004781790.png

The leaders of Ireland, Scotland and Britain all have roots in the subcontinent. Even the most powerful mayor(Sadiq Khan) in the UK is Pakistani.

Winston Churchill would be rolling in his grave.. Lol...

Oh how the turntables
Revenge for colonialism😂

The irony is that it was a 52% vs 48% victory, they might want to have another vote just to be safe. Hamza is the best choice for keeping the Union safe. I bet Scottish Labour are well happy.

Both are British citizens. So I don't get why some people are so excited.

He won't defend Pakistan or its interests.

Neither Does Sunak for India.

Embarrassing how people get so proud over this. It's a shame our people had to immigrate to other countries in the first place.

Both are British citizens. So I don't get why some people are so excited.

He won't defend Pakistan or its interests.

Neither Does Sunak for India.

Embarrassing how people get so proud over this. It's a shame our people had to immigrate to other countries in the first place.
Exactly, politicians are puppets anyway, I would be happier if we owned the banks, companies, financial interests, media like the Jews and Saudi's do. No self respecting Saudi will be happy being a "leader" of another nation.

Back
Top Bottom