What's new

Pakistan-origin Muslim Humza Yousaf wins race to be Scotland’s next leader

Both are British citizens. So I don't get why some people are so excited.

He won't defend Pakistan or its interests.

Neither Does Sunak for India.

Embarrassing how people get so proud over this. It's a shame our people had to immigrate to other countries in the first place.
I am just enjoying that 2 brown men are running the 2 biggest countries in the UK.

I am just enjoying that 2 brown men are running the 2 biggest countries in the UK.
First they should start with a joint pilgrimage to the shrine of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Clive Who made this all possible. Fortunately, there are two of them in England.

800px-Clive_London.jpg

800px-Statue_of_Clive_of_India_-_Shrewsbury_Square_%2825476220682%29.jpg

Then they can start negotiating Partition of Britain in all earnestness.

Exactly, politicians are puppets anyway, I would be happier if we owned the banks, companies, financial interests, media like the Jews and Saudi's do. No self respecting Saudi will be happy being a "leader" of another nation.

Pakistanis and Indians love going at one another but in reality we're both exactly the same.

So called proud to be (insert homeland here) but flaunt speaking English and showing off foreign passports.

We have no self respect. Our entire mentality is trying to immigrate abroad rather than fighting to remove the leeches within.

That's the difference between countries like France, China, Japan, Korea etc. compared to former colonies who refuse to shed their colonial mentalities like Pakistan, India, Philippines etc.

Running how? They’re basically puppets of Western imperialism.

Like I said above the majority of Pakistanis and Indians really have zero self respect Your entire worldview stems from getting foreign passports and then flaunting them when you get home.

This is the difference between nations that fight and force a revolution and countries which linger on in corruption and misery.

Pakistanis and Indians love going at one another but in reality we're both exactly the same.

So called proud to be (insert homeland here) but flaunt speaking English and showing off foreign passports.

We have no self respect. Our entire mentality is trying to immigrate abroad rather than fighting to remove the leeches within.

That's the difference between countries like France, China, Japan, Korea etc. compared to former colonies who refuse to shed their colonial mentalities like Pakistan, India, Philippines etc.

Running how? They’re basically puppets of Western imperialism.

Like I said above the majority of Pakistanis and Indians really have zero self respect Your entire worldview stems from getting foreign passports and then flaunting them when you get home.

This is the difference between nations that fight and force a revolution and countries which linger on in corruption and misery.

All and all would you be Chancellor of UK or Prime Minister of Scotland as opposed to being a nobody in Manchester ?

Fascinating. All we're missing is for Ireland to bring in a Chinese origin leader to change it into the People's Republic of Ireland, complete with Irish PLA to ally with the new Islamic Republic of Scotland. Each nation can import military gear from their homelands too. Why have JF-17 vs. Tejas vs. J-20 battles in South Asia when you can have it in the British Isles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom