What's new

Pakistan opener asks Dilshan to embrace Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

doremon

Reaction score
Country
India
Religious comments by Pakistan opener Ahmed Shehzad to Sri Lanka player Tillakaratne Dilshan after a recent one-day game are being investigated by the Pakistan Cricket Board.

While the players were walking back to the dressing room in Dambulla Sri Lanka, on August 30, Shehzad, 22, was caught on camera telling the explosive Lankan batsman, “If you are a non-Muslim and you turn Muslim, no matter whatever you do in your life, straight to heaven.”

While Dilshan’s reply was not audible, Shehzad went on to say, “Then be ready for the fire.”

Shehzad, who made his Test debut this year, was summoned to PCB headquarters in Lahore on Wednesday and asked about his comments, board general manager (media) Agha Akbar told the Associated Press.

“Ahmed has informed the PCB that it was his personal chat with Dilshan, and there was nothing more to it,” Akbar said. “What we understand is that no Sri Lanka Cricket official or our own manager lodged any complaint.”

However, Akbar said the PCB was still investigating the matter.

Dilshan, 37, was born to a Muslim father and a Buddhist mother and was known as Tuwan Mohamed Dilshan.

He shed his Muslim name shortly after his international debut in 1999 and took up the name Tillakaratne Mudiyanselage Dilshan with an ethnic Sinhalese-Buddhist identity.

His childhood coach Ranjan Paranavitana said even though Dilshan carried a Muslim name, he, his brothers and sisters followed their mother’s religion from childhood.

Dilshan scored an unbeaten 50 in the match and powered the home team to a seven-wicket victory in the ODI series decider.
040914_metr-01b.jpg

Dilshan said something like - 'I would like to remain/be here'. In response Shehzad said,"Then be ready for the fire".

Shocking attitude. :bad:

i do not hate islam or anything...i do not hate any religion......but all i wanna know is....wat the hell is wrong with some(majority) muslims???

Lol .. play cricket don't preach. Epic failure in both the things.

Become a Muslim and go straight to Heaven no matter what you do? :what:

Just like what the ISIS professes: Murder, rape, plunder, loot, chop off heads, never mind, you'll still go to heaven! :angel:
And the sheeple have fallen hook, line, and sinker for this crap and are joining the ISIS by the droves!

Meanwhile, no mullah of standing has commented. No fatwa against these inhuman atrocities. They are strangely silent, but these same fellows go overboard even if a woman wears nail polish, falling over each other in issuing fatwas against it! Jeeez! :fie:

I don't understand. All these yendus are girlfriends of Dilshan?

I mean the guy himself did not complain, but all of you fan girls are trying to cause an outrage. :lol:

It was two sportsman having a conversation, that the camera had caught. Neither one of them seems to be upset so why do you yendus have your panties up in a bunch?
He was being civilised,sensitive and courteous.Something the pakistani lad should try to imbibe.

I don't understand. All these yendus are girlfriends of Dilshan?

I mean the guy himself did not complain, but all of you fan girls are trying to cause an outrage. :lol:

why do you yendus have your panties up in a bunch?
Firstly, I ain't a woman and therefore not a girlfriend of Dilshan! :P

Secondly, since I ain't a woman, I don't wear panties!!! I wear briefs!! :P

Thirdly, it therefore comes about that I can't get my 'panties' all bunched up! :P

Fourthly, epic fail!!
mockery-035.gif
:D

This thread needs to be deleted with the amount of insulting comments, some posters need to grow up, seriously.

on a serous note why after bieng a;most 1.5 billion strong and having more than 50 islamik states muslims find themselfs as "victims of international conspiracy "

1. they think that doing haj and prying 5 times a day is enof to be a good muslim

2. they think a messiah will come one day to rescue them and make islam a world leader again

3. they think no matter how much wrong things you do to your dependents , family , society or state if you convert one non beleaver to islam all your sins will be pardonned and you will get "jannat"

4. most muslims infact almsot 99% think that onli muslims have rights while non muslims have no rights

5. most muslims instead of getting there own act right think if they preach it to others and in name of islam its a bigger service to islam and mankind

what this pakistani has done in a host nation cause he knows that when he will goback empty handed he willhave to face a very angry fans and a whole nation to whome criket is the onli good thing that happenned for pakistan in recent times so inorder to save himself from that warth which resulted deu to his & his teams incompetence he know it perfectlli how to get his faluires covered by using islam and exploiting his nation on emotional and relegous grounds and we all know there are many fools in pakistan who will know sing praises for this charecter just as some gave "high life reception to the rhoderdam sex scandal culprit just because he raped kafir girls "

You've got to be kidding me, and you're a senior member of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom