What's new

Pakistan opened airspace after IAF retreated aircrafts from its forward bases near Pakistan border

thai air was knowing it from before ?
they announce we resume 16 and last night pakistan opened it

and thai landed lahore
fr-jul16d.jpg

No your mother ate it.
Paanch waqt ka namaji banda kisi ki ammi ki baare mein kya khayal rakhta. Tu harami toh nahi. Tatti khana suar ki hi aadat hein. Tu ek kaam kar Syed1 ko badal kar Suar1 kar le. Don't be shameful of who you are, piggy.

Even then its beneficial as Pakistan was earlier hung up on just 500 pilgrims a day and now the number is 5000 pilgrims and 10000 pilgrims on special occasions including those of other faiths without visa...and Indian overseas citizens as well :D Pakistan even dropped Khalistani from the delegation.
I say great job Indian diplomacy :D
Just by not talking for a few months, we got much more on kartarpur and got Pak airspace to open up as well....yeah shows who was desperate. :P
Not hindu but sikhs .Sikhs has been demanding kartarpur for very long time. Also , Sikh donated 500 million pounds for renovation work .Lol! dropping Khalistani activist will not stop them .Khalistan movement run by sikhs outside of INDIA .Pakistan will earn revenue from kartarpur corridor .

Paanch waqt ka namaji banda kisi ki ammi ki baare mein kya khayal rakhta. Tu harami toh nahi. Tatti khana suar ki hi aadat hein. Tu ek kaam kar Syed1 ko badal kar Suar1 kar le. Don't be shameful of who you are, piggy.
I would have replied to you but then again cannot give much importance to chutiya. Carry on.

Last edited:
Indian Airlines should avoid
Pak airspace. Why are they paying transit fees to Pakistan. Modi is helping Pakistan out after getting humiliated.

I believe I have got my answer & rest my case.

I am glad

Lets leave this part for now for the highlighted part above amounts to cutting your nose to spite your face !

Not really. If Pakistan did not respond to Indian aggression, that would give India carte blanche to carry out air strikes within Pakistan's territory with impunity. Pakistan rightly so responded with an iron first to ensure there is no aggression or misadventures from the Indian side. The border has been pretty cold since the IAF aircraft was shot down and rightly so.

They have.
Airspace reopening is good for both countries aviation commercial activities. A welcome development. Seems India coming to senses.
It's Pakistan which closed and then reopened the airspace. How is India coming to senses?

They have.
Airspace reopening is good for both countries aviation commercial activities. A welcome development. Seems India coming to senses.

Good to see Pak fold on this issue. There is only so much Pak can take to hold its breath.

Next stop: Jadhav

Good to see Pak fold on this issue. There is only so much Pak can take to hold its breath.

Next stop: Jadhav
Just like Modi and India folded on 27th Feb after 2 planes were shot down, 1 heli was killed in friendly fire by wet daiper IAF and a pilot was captured.

IF you want to post, post the whole article WITH the source...Not one or the other! Otherwise the thread would be closed!
Will do so next time.

This is not a victory or loss for anyone. It is a commercial decision. If anything it is a win-win.

Except it is relevant India had it's planes in forward position because they wanted to make a mistake like Feb 27 which caused closure of air space. Once the planes are gone so is airspace closure.

Planes gone ? How are you sure they have left ?
How long does it take to redeploy for an aircraft ?
When the aircraft leave , the infrastructure & logistics for their operations at a future date remains at the bases they left . So, whats the point ?

The timing of opening of air space just before IK leaving for US is no coincidence

The balakot strike happened from Rajkot which isnt even a forward base and how do you even verify it, so much for couple of trees, jeez, and if you guys were so cool with the ban why not continue.

Why dont indian airlines avoid using Pakistan airspace? You are providing money to our government and military, through transit fees.

Back
Top Bottom