What's new

Pakistan offers medical treatment to victims of Indian held Kashmir

....and you think Pakistan and China will sit innocently on the sidelines? They will immediately grab the land and laugh at the foolishness of Indians.

Can your logic be applied to Balochistan and Xingjiang too?

First of all these sorts of arrangements are under international agreements. We have an example of Hong Kong and Singapore. Second, this is foolish the way Kashmir is controlled. Whole stupidity going on in the Kashmir will create more unrest in the rest of country. Third, Gwader in Baluchistan and China should also be a partner in this deal. I am talking about South Asian Union.

Please enlighten us with the reasons

It was the vision of maharaja hari singh before the tribals invaded

Please do listen to any of the speeches of the separatists.
Ur beloved burhan wani claimed he was fighting for islam.
When u bring in islam, the narrative changes.
From a freedom movement, it became a jihadi movement. And u know how the world looks at jihad now.
All happened because of pakistan's policy

For how long we can drag this tribal invasion story. We have to move on with some realistic solution.

First of all these sorts of arrangements are under international agreements. We have an example of Hong Kong and Singapore. Second, this is foolish the way Kashmir is controlled. Whole stupidity going on in the Kashmir will create more unrest in the rest of country. Third, Gwader in Baluchistan and China should also be a partner in this deal. I am talking about South Asian Union.

For how long we can drag this tribal invasion story. We have to move on with some realistic solution.
The only realistic solution as far as India is concerned is handing over all the illegally occupied portions back to us...

The ony viable solution is the status quo.
Declare loc as the international border. Those who want to move to pakistan can do so.
Infiltration stops, we remove AFSPA and reduce military presence.
Then we try to remove article 370 to give the kashmiris the actual economic benefits of the indian economy and let the people prosper through trade among both sides of kashmir.

The ony viable solution is the status quo.
Declare loc as the international border. Those who want to move to pakistan can do so.
Infiltration stops, we remove AFSPA and reduce military presence.
Then we try to remove article 370 to give the kashmiris the actual economic benefits of the indian economy and let the people prosper through trade among both sides of kashmir.

If this status quo could be a viable solution we won't have this much bloodshed in Kashmir. Even if Pakistan accepts this solution, Kashmiri's won't accept it. Gradually both countries have to give control to Kashmiri's and then independent Kashmir and later on, this could be a world financial center, just like Switzerland.
We have to see a big picture. This region has to grow together. India, Kashmir, Pakistan, China and so on so forth. India and China could be future power if they work together. And rest of the countries could be South Asia's G8.

The only realistic solution as far as India is concerned is handing over all the illegally occupied portions back to us...

Ok take the whole world and spread TB, AIDS, poverty, and corruption, then what? We have to think big, think about India and China are future power, think about Kashmir as a future financial center of the world, think about world top most universities in Kashmir, India and China. This is only possible if we work together.

If this status quo could be a viable solution we won't have this much bloodshed in Kashmir. Even if Pakistan accepts this solution, Kashmiri's won't accept it. Gradually both countries have to give control to Kashmiri's and then independent Kashmir and later on, this could be a world financial center, just like Switzerland.
We have to see a big picture. This region has to grow together. India, Kashmir, Pakistan, China and so on so forth. India and China could be future power if they work together. And rest of the countries could be South Asia's G8.

The thing is, it is in neither country's interest to see kashmir independent.
And again, only kashmir? People of jammu, ladhakh and the shias of kargil etc want to stay with india.
If kashmir is independent, it will be dependent on both the countries for trade and other resoureces, where again it will become a tussle.

The sane kashmiris are happy with the status quo, but the radicals want independence, and u know who they are affiliated to.

The only solution for kashmir is to end militancy, we remove afspa, resolve their grievances and bring them into the mainstream.

The thing is, it is in neither country's interest to see kashmir independent.
And again, only kashmir? People of jammu, ladhakh and the shias of kargil etc want to stay with india.
If kashmir is independent, it will be dependent on both the countries for trade and other resoureces, where again it will become a tussle.

The sane kashmiris are happy with the status quo, but the radicals want independence, and u know who they are affiliated to.

The only solution for kashmir is to end militancy, we remove afspa, resolve their grievances and bring them into the mainstream.

1) I agree with you that both countries are not interested in independent Kashmir.
2) To judge who wants to stay with India and who wants independence, a plebiscite is the best option. In spite of all the demographic changes in the last 70 years India is not agreed on the plebiscite.
3) Independent Kashmir will not dependent on any country. It will do mutual trade with both countries. Both India and Pakistan will take it as joint free trade zone like Switzerland.
4) This statement Kashmiri's are happy with India is not a sane statement. Kashmir is unrest for last 70 years. I am afraid the fire from Kashmir will burn other parts of India.
5) I agree with you militancy should be stopped in Kashmir. Both countries should de-militarize Kashmir starting from Siachin and gradually mlitary should be replaced with an independent Kashmiri police force and later on independent Kashmir.
6) Independent Kashmir is the need of the region.
Kashmir will be a beginning of a new era for this region. We have to see a bigger picture. Only establishments of both countries are being benefited from this war and military industrial complexes. We have to spend that money on public health, education and infra-structure.
Before independent Kashmir, we have seen independent Bangladesh, after Kashmir there should be independent baluchistan, Khalistan, Anchul Pradesh etc and these all regions should come under a South Asian Union.

1) I agree with you that both countries are not interested in independent Kashmir.
2) To judge who wants to stay with India and who wants independence, a plebiscite is the best option. In spite of all the demographic changes in the last 70 years India is not agreed on the plebiscite.
3) Independent Kashmir will not dependent on any country. It will do mutual trade with both countries. Both India and Pakistan will take it as joint free trade zone like Switzerland.
4) This statement Kashmiri's are happy with India is not a sane statement. Kashmir is unrest for last 70 years. I am afraid the fire from Kashmir will burn other parts of India.
5) I agree with you militancy should be stopped in Kashmir. Both countries should de-militarize Kashmir starting from Siachin and gradually mlitary should be replaced with an independent Kashmiri police force and later on independent Kashmir.
6) Independent Kashmir is the need of the region.
Kashmir will be a beginning of a new era for this region. We have to see a bigger picture. Only establishments of both countries are being benefited from this war and military industrial complexes. We have to spend that money on public health, education and infra-structure.
Before independent Kashmir, we have seen independent Bangladesh, after Kashmir there should be independent baluchistan, Khalistan, Anchul Pradesh etc and these all regions should come under a South Asian Union.

Even if kashmir becomes independent, 3 countries will fight for influence, for power, to install govts which lean towards them.

What i fear the most, is another islamic state, or a fundamentalist state, it will cause ruin to all the inhabititants.

Plus our access to ladhakh will be blocked which we cannot let go off. People of kargil and northern areas are pro india and may suffer.

The solution lies within the propet implementations of our constitution in kashmir, with their rights being restored under the constitution.

Mistakes happened from all sides but there is a lot at stake there. And whatever u have mentioned is not realistic.
For an agreement to happen, it should be win win situation for all sides.
U cannot handout an unfair deal to any of the parties in the conflict.

Even if kashmir becomes independent, 3 countries will fight for influence, for power, to install govts which lean towards them.

What i fear the most, is another islamic state, or a fundamentalist state, it will cause ruin to all the inhabititants.

Plus our access to ladhakh will be blocked which we cannot let go off. People of kargil and northern areas are pro india and may suffer.

The solution lies within the propet implementations of our constitution in kashmir, with their rights being restored under the constitution.

Mistakes happened from all sides but there is a lot at stake there. And whatever u have mentioned is not realistic.
For an agreement to happen, it should be win win situation for all sides.
U cannot handout an unfair deal to any of the parties in the conflict.

I completely agree with you, for India access to Ladhakh and Kargil will be compromised and one important thing you missed is the water sources coming from Kashmir. Both countries has big concern on their water sources in Kashmir. No one wants to loose those sources.

I agree with you when you say there is a lot at stake there in Kashmir for both countries. And I also agree whatever I am mentioning here in my previous posts about independent Kashmir and making it a free trade area are not very realistic keeping in mind the history of both countries.
I agree with you when you mentioned about unfair deal that is the narrative from both of the establishment. They don't want any unfair deal.
Right now win win situation is for politicians, establishment and military-industrial complexes. They are the winner of this dispute, making millions and laughing at ignorant common people.

I completely agree with you, for India access to Ladhakh and Kargil will be compromised and one important thing you missed is the water sources coming from Kashmir. Both countries has big concern on their water sources in Kashmir. No one wants to loose those sources.

I agree with you when you say there is a lot at stake there in Kashmir for both countries. And I also agree whatever I am mentioning here in my previous posts about independent Kashmir and making it a free trade area are not very realistic keeping in mind the history of both countries.
I agree with you when you mentioned about unfair deal that is the narrative from both of the establishment. They don't want any unfair deal.
Right now win win situation is for politicians, establishment and military-industrial complexes. They are the winner of this dispute, making millions and laughing at ignorant common people.

We can give time to this issue, meanwhile both countries can talk on reducing military in the region especially Siachin glacier. And from there both counties could move forward and keep on engaging each other. That will reduce hatred on both sides.

Nawaz sahb kuch karoge b ya sirf bolte xe ho...... Both indian cowards n pak want kashmir land but none of them want kashmiri people.... We r suffering since 1947.. When u r going to resolve kashmir issue... Jb yaha koi kashmiri zinda rehega xe nhi tab resolve karoge.. U have two options either talk with india or do war with india...

We can give time to this issue, meanwhile both countries can talk on reducing military in the region especially Siachin glacier. And from there both counties could move forward and keep on engaging each other. That will reduce hatred on both sides.

The only win win situation would be the 4 point formula. I dont see any other options

http://www.catchnews.com/india-news...or-kashmir-but-is-it-feasible-1448713370.html

Also a confidence needs to be built in pakistan regarding the indus water treaty. I think that would be the only point of contention left.
Even now there are lot of people in pakistan blaming india for the treaty violation, but it has not happened.
Pakistan needs to build its dams to be confident that their water from kashmir would be safe. This will actually help change the narrative will let the sane voices prevail.

The only win win situation would be the 4 point formula. I dont see any other options

http://www.catchnews.com/india-news...or-kashmir-but-is-it-feasible-1448713370.html

Also a confidence needs to be built in pakistan regarding the indus water treaty. I think that would be the only point of contention left.
Even now there are lot of people in pakistan blaming india for the treaty violation, but it has not happened.
Pakistan needs to build its dams to be confident that their water from kashmir would be safe. This will actually help change the narrative will let the sane voices prevail.

I just read this four point formula, I was also saying the same thing: demilitarization, joint mechanism for both countries, self-governance and removing the LOC to just a line on the map. I completely agree with these points. Both countries have gradually come to de-militarization. Gradually they have to move out their forces. Kashmir's own police force should be develop, and a joint management control by both countries which can deal with defense and foreign affairs. Kashmir would be a secular state, and all sections of Kashmiri population will be given equal representation e.g. Muslims and Hindu, and some representation to Sikhs and Buddhists. This way Muslims won't be able to make this state into Muslim state.

Ek1xfC2.png

Yeah we did that to Afghans as well when they were fighting with us over Chaman gate
We are damn hospital people

A little too much towards the afghans. They've taken advantage of it. We did it at torkham border as well.

Back
Top Bottom