What's new

Pakistan Nuclear & Missile Project/Program and Capability ahead of Indias (US Report)

Pakistan surges well ahead of India in missile technology

NEW DELHI, Feb 2 (APP): Pakistan has surged well ahead of India in missile technology as there is only short‑range Prithivi missile which is 100% operational as of now. “Times of India” in its report quoting defence sources said though the 700‑km Agni‑I and 2,000‑km‑plus Agni‑II ballistic missiles are being “inducted” into the armed forces, but it will take time for them to become fully operational.

The Indian forces are still in the process of conducting “training trials” of Agni‑I and Agni‑II to give them the requisite capabilities to fire them on their own.

The Agni‑III, tested successfully only twice in April 2007 and May 2008, will not be ready for induction in the armed forces before 2012.

The design work on Agni‑V, with 5,000‑km range is also in progress.

“We should be ready to test Agni‑V by 2010‑2011,” the daily quoting an official said.

India’s missile report card is rather dismal at present, an expert said and added the strategic missile needs to be tested 10 to 15 times, over a variety of flight envelopes and targets, before it can be said to be fully‑operational. A missile cannot be dubbed ready just after three to four tests, he said.

The daily said the Indian Army has placed orders worth Rs 1,500 crore for 75 Prithvi‑I and 62 Prithvi‑II missiles, while IAF wants 63 Prithvi‑II missiles for over Rs 900 crore.

The Indian navy has ordered Dhanush missiles, the naval version of Prithvi, with a 350 km strike range, for its “dual‑tasked” warships, INS Subhadra and INS Suvarna.
Have you know anything about the myth of Missile Gap of sixties. And how it was busted?

Pakistan must keep the edge high over India.

I am sure Pakistan has seen her share in this difficult work of military production. I think the key point for Pakistan is not to become complacent regardless of the problems on the Indian side. India has enough resources to make up for such problems by buying systems from outside, foreigners and put 'make in India' labels. We don't.

With the conventional disparity increasing by the day, a credible, comparable nuclear capability is a must for Pakistan (I am not suggesting that India is waiting to eat up Pakistan or anything like that, but if we do not want to be unduly pressurized then there is no room for complacency).

like you already have an edge over India..:omghaha:

India has enough resources to make up for such problems by buying systems from outside, foreigners and put 'make in India' labels. We don't.

shut up kid.We were launching SLVs since 1980s,and no one Will doubt whether Indian missile program is indigenous or not.

Agni V ICBM canisterised

AGNI-DEMO_zpsf66a0685.jpg

Shaurya QBM

Shourya_sept2011590.jpg

Sagarika SLBM

k15ind.jpg

Akash SAM

Akash-Missile.jpg

Indian BMD system

pdv_2014725.jpg

AAD_Launch_Crop.jpg

You're ahead ? Show me the Pakistani equivalents of these missiles..

Pakistan was ahead in 90's and 2000's.We have surged far ahead now.Pakistan also has a habit of exaggerating its capabilities.

Pakistan was ahead in 90's and 2000's.We have surged far ahead now.Pakistan also has a habit of exaggerating its capabilities.

Yes Good Knowledge Best of Luck Mate :enjoy: Really Happy To Hear That let me tell that to everybody on PDF :crazy_pilot:

I am sure Pakistan has seen her share in this difficult work of military production. I think the key point for Pakistan is not to become complacent regardless of the problems on the Indian side. India has enough resources to make up for such problems by buying systems from outside, foreigners and put 'make in India' labels. We don't.

With the conventional disparity increasing by the day, a credible, comparable nuclear capability is a must for Pakistan (I am not suggesting that India is waiting to eat up Pakistan or anything like that, but if we do not want to be unduly pressurized then there is no room for complacency).

Give me one answer. If pak is so much advanced in rocket science, the why the hell it not able to launch even a micro-sat with 1 Kg payload to LEO?

Thats hilarious calling Pak advanced in missile tech., but not in SLV? I belief even NK and Iran is much more advanced in rocket physics.

Give me one answer. If pak is so much advanced in rocket science, the why the hell it not able to launch even a micro-sat with 1 Kg payload to LEO?

Thats hilarious calling Pak advanced in missile tech., but not in SLV? I belief even NK and Iran is much more advanced in rocket physics.

It takes time, we donot import foreign begged technology like Indians, and then label them 'Made in India' in DRDO and HAL.

And secondly, am sure, Pakistan doesnot need to do SLV tests now, we have the technology but we donot need it. What for, when we have much cheaper ways to put satellites in to sky.

Indians lack building basic tanks on their own like Arjun and you talk about competing Pakistan in Nuclear and Missile capability.

It takes time, we donot import foreign begged technology like Indians, and then label them 'Made in India' in DRDO and HAL.

And secondly, am sure, Pakistan doesnot need to do SLV tests now, we have the technology but we donot need it. What for, when we have much cheaper ways to put satellites in to sky.

Indians lack building basic tanks on their own like Arjun and you talk about competing Pakistan in Nuclear and Missile capability.

What a crap argument you making? Pak required missile but not SLV, so why NK and Iran require a SLV?

BTW, leave all things, from you BS argument, leave the Arjun, please think sensibly, A country which hugely spending on R&D of rocket science, and even getting success in it, and you comparing with another country who dont able to convert Shaheen 2 to SLV for only 50 Kg launch to LEO.

Think again what you talk. Even if America failed in F-35 project, even in Ares 1 or even in orion program, you cant claim Russia or China is ahead of America in Space and Technology.

BTW, we all know, how the China supported in Pak's nukes and missile tech., so again please talk sensible and dont fart anything.

Agni V ICBM canisterised

AGNI-DEMO_zpsf66a0685.jpg

Shaurya QBM

Shourya_sept2011590.jpg

Sagarika SLBM

k15ind.jpg

Akash SAM

Akash-Missile.jpg

Indian BMD system

pdv_2014725.jpg

AAD_Launch_Crop.jpg

You're ahead ? Show me the Pakistani equivalents of these missiles..

The Pak's member whatever claim, but reality is Pak now cant match India in missile or even in Space tech. Indians are way ahead, not only from Pak, but from many countries.
maybe possible, maybe that in 90s, Pak and India was equivalent because of Indian madness to keep out ISRO developed tech. for military use. But comparing now, thats hilarious.

What a crap argument you making? Pak required missile but not SLV, so why NK and Iran require a SLV?

BTW, leave all things, from you BS argument, leave the Arjun, please think sensibly, A country which hugely spending on R&D of rocket science, and even getting success in it, and you comparing with another country who dont able to convert Shaheen 2 to SLV for only 50 Kg launch to LEO.

Think again what you talk. Even if America failed in F-35 project, even in Ares 1 or even in orion program, you cant claim Russia or China is ahead of America in Space and Technology.

BTW, we all know, how the China supported in Pak's nukes and missile tech., so again please talk sensible and dont fart anything.

Go ask Iran and NK, y they pursue SLVs,.

Here is a fart from the back, China supported Pakistani Nukes and Missiles, lol.Even the Chinese has never claimed this, but an Indian slave will.

India behind China, Pakistan in missiles race; Agni unreliable: Report - IBNLive

India is way behind Pakistanis.

Go ask Iran and NK, y they pursue SLVs,.

Here is a fart from the back, China supported Pakistani Nukes and Missiles, lol.Even the Chinese has never claimed this, but an Indian slave will.

India behind China, Pakistan in missiles race; Agni unreliable: Report - IBNLive

India is way behind Pakistanis.

What are you talking, lol? SO, you want to say China accept Internationally that they supported Pak, to appease India. Ever officially Pak ever accepted that it invaded Kargil. Ever Russia accepted that it supported Ukrainian separatist. Ever even China accepted that it supported NK.
Bro, use your brain, if god given you.

And definitely I can say, Russia supported in India's space program. Even way back in 2000 Russia provided blueprint of Semi-Cryogenic to ISRO.

@AsianUnion Cut the argument. We are way behind, we developed BMD, but still we are way behind to Pak, we developed SAMs and Anti-Tank missile, but still we are way behind. We even developed nuke sub and SLBM, but still as you said we are way behind.

We developed biggest Reco Sat network of South Asia, but still we are way behind. We developed IRNSS, but again we are way behind. We able to launch 5t to GTO, but still we are way behind.

We are actually still throwing arrows as in the name of missile. So, please be remain happy in your home. And next time if you talk to me, please talk with facts. Not with some crapy videos and yellow jerno articles.

Back
Top Bottom