What's new

Pakistan needs to block Indian moves to becomes regional sherif

I'm referring to the current day indian gujeratis particularly those born and raised in the UK. You're right about Kebabish. They're a health hazard.

Do one thing put your picture up and I will post mine how is that? like I said you talking out your backside lol most Lohana are in UK!

We are closer to Jinnah because he was one of us :rolleyes: tell me what caste are you? let me guess mirpuri lol

Now you will tell me Sindhi are different also? ;)

Now enlighten me with yourself?

Do one thing put your picture up and I will post mine how is that? like I said you talking out your backside lol most Lohana are in UK!

We are closer to Jinnah because he was one of us :rolleyes: tell me what caste are you? let me guess mirpuri lol

Now you will tell me Sindhi are different also? ;)

Now enlighten me with yourself?

Lol I think I've seen you before. Do you live in harrow or stanmore?

Seriously, with the opinions I have expressed on PDF and the job I do I can't publically reveal my identity. I work for the metropolitan police force so you can understand why.

By the way, if you are the same kin as the founder of Pakistan then you guys should be liking us not hating us......lol

Seriously, with the opinions I have expressed on PDF and the job I do I can't publically reveal my identity. I work for the metropolitan police force so you can understand why.

I am in North London indeed and you might have seen me around I am always eating up in Lahori food joints :D let me know if you want to grab some food one time

Pakistan's priority for next 8-10 years should be :
1. Economy growth of 6-8%.
2. Pay debt to IMF.

Have a proper economy of about $ 350+ billion and assign a defence budget of around 1/4th of what India spents and around 2.2% of GDP then we are talking some sense, other wise engaging in arm race with India is of no use. Pakistan will be affected with extra burden of debt, plus India will also use important capital expenditure on military which is once again not desirable for a country which wants to seat among the UNSC members.

I am in North London indeed and you might have seen me around I am always eating up in Lahori food joints :D let me know if you want to grab some food one time

Lol will do. You frequent harrow shopping centre and stanmore high road?

India's Mundra covered by National geographic channel, we do not need CPEC as India itself is growing

Lol will do. You frequent harrow shopping centre and stanmore high road?

Bro you seen Harrow town centre? it's become a dump lol why go there when we can go westfield? I used to go to Stanmore before but I can't go there now had a few problems with one place but these days I am more in Turkish Green lane sides or Brixton Market

By the way, if you are the same kin as the founder of Pakistan then you guys should be liking us not hating us......lol

I never hated Pakistanis on my fb I got tonnes of friends in Karachi, I stand for peace but today still I tell people the anglo-saxons are milking us both but still many are in denial.

India's Mundra covered by National geographic channel, we do not need CPEC as India itself is growing

No one here ever said india needs CPEC. That's an obvious and accepted fact. Don't know who you are responding too. A mere phantom response. CPEC is a kickstarter for the Pakistan economy just as the marshall plan was for Germany after WW2. That's all. india doesn't come into this at all.

Bro you seen Harrow town centre? it's become a dump lol why go there when we can go westfield? I used to go to Stanmore before but I can't go there now had a few problems with one place but these days I am more in Turkish Green lane sides or Brixton Market

I never hated Pakistanis on my fb I got tonnes of friends in Karachi, I stand for peace but today still I tell people the anglo-saxons are milking us both but still many are in denial.

Lol. Brixton Market must have improved. I was there in 1998 and it was almost a warzone. Yes the anglo-saxons have been our bane the last few centuries but no Pakistani or indian is willing or daring to challenge them at the moment. They can never be trusted.

No one here ever said india needs CPEC. That's an obvious and accepted fact. Don't know who you are responding too. A mere phantom response. CPEC is a kickstarter for the Pakistan economy just as the marshall plan was for Germany after WW2. That's all. india doesn't come into this at all.

I am not telling that CPEC is not good for pakistan, but telling that it change the world trade etc are all hype.For your information transporting any thing by sea is dead cheap compared to land and chinese urban lyes on east and not west.Gwadar can connect to much neglected chinese west areas.Do you really think that goods will go from gwadar to beijing or shaghai come on...It will be 10 times expensive compared to sea.What about the feasibility of this port and do you think that connecting by rail will solve the problem, it can improve transportation,but again much more expensive.
By the way why world still prefer sea transportation even after a century compared to land for long distance, because it is safe,it is cheap,it can carry bulk cargo at a time and these factors are the most important criteria than any thing else even compared to time.

I am not telling that CPEC is not good for pakistan, but telling that it change the world trade etc are all hype.For your information transporting any thing by sea is dead cheap compared to land and chinese urban lyes on east and not west.Gwadar can connect to much neglected chinese west areas.Do you really think that goods will go from gwadar to beijing or shaghai come on...It will be 10 times expensive compared to sea.What about the feasibility of this port and do you think that connecting by rail will solve the problem, it can improve transportation,but again much more expensive.
By the way why world still prefer sea transportation even after a century compared to land for long distance, because it is safe,it is cheap,it can carry bulk cargo at a time and these factors are the most important criteria than any thing else even compared to time.

Again, no one said CPEC will change world trade and be a world economic beater but it will most definitely boost Pakistan's economy. One part of CPEC is to help unleash Pakistan's economic potential the other is to fulfil China's strategic goals. There is a reason China is initially investing $46 billion in Pakistan and as they are a superpower aswell as the best business people on earth they know what they are doing. More so than randoms on PDF. Please avoid responding to phantom comments. It dilutes the quality of the threads and borders on trolling.

dude you are the 6th most populous country in the world , yet you guys throw population meme around . Even with so many people you guys make less than African countries .

there are literally cities in India that make more than the Pakistani GDP.

Pakistani GDP in 2015 was 270 billion
Mumbai GDP in 2014 was 278 billion

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mumbai

Also nothing of what you claim debunks my facts , India is & always will be the biggest economy in the subcontinent .
Economy is not everything, you guys should measure with

dude you are the 6th most populous country in the world , yet you guys throw population meme around . Even with so many people you guys make less than African countries .

there are literally cities in India that make more than the Pakistani GDP.

Pakistani GDP in 2015 was 270 billion
Mumbai GDP in 2014 was 278 billion

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mumbai

Also nothing of what you claim debunks my facts , India is & always will be the biggest economy in the subcontinent .

40 % of Pakistan economy is undocumented so its double the size of mumbai's economy .

Credit Suisse puts Pakistan economy including undocumented at $ 495 billion.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/973649/pakistan-has-18th-largest-middle-class-in-the-world-report/

Wealth in Pakistan

According to Credit Suisse, total wealth in Pakistan amounted to $495 billion in 2015. Given that the figure stood at $170 billion in 2000, total wealth in Pakistan has increased at an annualised rate of 7.4% for the last 15 years

And with 1.25 billion people your income is still less than Djibouti. For much of your existence you were the poorer neighbour in regards to Pakistan .

40 % of Pakistan economy is undocumented so its double the size of mumbai's economy .

Credit Suisse puts Pakistan economy including undocumented at $ 495 billion.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/973649/pakistan-has-18th-largest-middle-class-in-the-world-report/

Wealth in Pakistan

According to Credit Suisse, total wealth in Pakistan amounted to $495 billion in 2015. Given that the figure stood at $170 billion in 2000, total wealth in Pakistan has increased at an annualised rate of 7.4% for the last 15 years

And with 1.25 billion people your income is still less than Djibouti. For much of your existence you were the poorer neighbour in regards to Pakistan .

657d88ba57177f20d705fd83b33ad0b5.jpg

And why do you think only pakistan has undocumented economy :p
Probably indian household has more undocumented gold compared to total documented and undocumented economy of pakistan :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom