What's new

Pakistan needs more nukes?

Know what, Pakistan don't need to spend a single penny on maintenance or security. Certains countries will gladly bear that expense. This my friend is called strategic thinking.

This is not Strategic Thinking ...But a typical Pakistani thinking who thinks Duniya ne use palne ka tekka le ke Rakha hai......:D

Helping developing a ballistic missile...:lol: they provide readymade Missile in a colour of your choice ..You have just call there Chinese Missile Home Delivery Number .....Its 7 days delivery guaranteed or Money back....They Accpet Visa/Mastercard/PAypal.... its open 24*7 ..... an extra Manchow soup is complimentary if you order two missile:rofl:
Pakistan is there regular customer:azn:

Yes , I think they didn't have Babur , Raad and Shaheen 2 missiles ... Had to buy it from Martians :rofl:
Since of course , according to your lot Pakistanis aren't capable of innovation and creation ... Was the IQ theory correct ? :lol:

P.S Are you straight from BR ? :azn:

India is very clear. We do not make the differentiation between a tactical strike versus a strategic one.

Yes , I know you will be glad to lose a billion people for a couple of IBG's ! :rofl:

Who made your nuclear doctrine by the way ? Were they aware that nukes are last resort weapons ? :azn:

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein
by playing this simulation. you will see small Nuclear B under 100KT is not so powerful as we usually think.
to destroy city like new dehli, it needs at least 1MT.

Pakistan has a plutonium enrichment program too ... So in near future -- they wont really be 50 kT

The fact is, India would still have significant military and economic capability in that situation. Pakistan less so. In that situation, the only way for pakistan to show some resistance would be to use tactical nuclear weapons during battlefield combat.

I disagree ... What significant military and economic capability can a wasteland have ?

The nuclear war doesn't end after the destruction caused by the blast , there are very very long term effects ...

Sir we reached the capability of testing Nuclear Weapns in 1984 but tested them in 1998 because of political reasons Sir politics in these cases plays a lot in Pakistan and Sir we already have ICBMS if you don't know anything about Pakistan than remain quite Sir we will test when we will feel the need to do them and by the way we have started work on Stealth Plane with China also we will get J-20 Plane to
May i know the details of your stealth plane work with China ? You might have nukes but an ICBM with out tests will be a suicide for you . :lol: Dont say it an ICBM before using him .

I disagree ... What significant military and economic capability can a wasteland have ?

The nuclear war doesn't end after the destruction caused by the blast , there are very very long term effects ...
Dont think that nuke will wipe out every thing . All the things that are with in a specific radius will only be destroyed . Exactly , not all members will die at once . Many will die before 2-3 days and it will have long term effects . Our well scattered ICBM/Nukes and SLBM/Nukes will make sure that Pakistan will be history .

Dont think that nuke will wipe out every thing . All the things that are with in a specific radius will only be destroyed . Exactly , not all members will die at once . Many will die before 2-3 days and it will have long term effects . Our well scattered ICBM/Nukes and SLBM/Nukes will make sure that Pakistan will be history .

And vice versa :P

Yes , I think they didn't have Babur , Raad and Shaheen 2 missiles ... Had to buy it from Martians :rofl:
Since of course , according to your lot Pakistanis aren't capable of innovation and creation ... Was the IQ theory correct ? :lol:

Nope i Never said That...you guys have same genetic make up as us Indian ...you accept it or not...So u are As capable As Us Indian..Its just you Use ur Knowledge and time for creating nuisance for us and rest of the world instead using it to to ur benefit....:devil:

This is half Kiloton tactical weapon explosion..Its a small warhead but look at the effectiveness...
id not sink the ships but damaged them enough to render useless or cause retreat...
This can be done with one weapon...Doing the same with conventional weapons will be very difficult for Pakistan ans dont have that many precissiomn guided weapons.

OMG, nukes are very dangerous. This is just half KT while Pakistakisn have around 45 KT.
India created very Bad and fil-th culture of Nuclear weapon. Pakistan never wanted Nuclear weapon.
It was India who did dirty job in 1974 and created great threat for Pakistan.

Then again 1998, India blasted it First. Pakistan only detonated it as response ...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, nukes are very dangerous. This is just half KT while Pakistakisn have upto 45 KT.
India created very Bad and fil-th culture of Nuclear weapon. Pakistan never wanted Nuclear weapon.
It was India who did dirty job in 1974 and created great threat for Pakistan.

Then again 1998, India blasted it First. Pakistan only detonated it as response ...

This is not a nuclear explosion it is actual 500 Tons of TNT explosion.
Mind you the characteristics of TNT explosion and Nuclear blast are different..we don't see a mushroom cloud here ad there is certainly no radiation..Thats why Explosives are more efficient in Transferring heat to surrounding air and produces a much better Compression and shock wave.

Pakistan must gift nukes to every Muslim state, even one or two to Gaza strip. Let there be ''Nuclear proliferation'' as crazy as it may sound, it's the best way to deter any future wars, especially the Americans crusade against Islam.

And vice versa :P
Typical one line troll . If we attack you first you cant do any thing . You neither have size to resist nuclear attack nor Nuke Sub with SLBM .
:hitwall:
:tongue:

Pakistan must gift nukes to every Muslim state, even one or two to Gaza strip. Let there be ''Nuclear proliferation'' as crazy as it may sound, it's the best way to deter any future wars, especially the Americans crusade against Islam.
Then you will see return gifts from Israel , US and NATO :P (kidding)

Back
Top Bottom