What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

Not about invitations show kindness and acknowledgment, if they want to know, they can travel to china or get information on line

People will never cherish the food brought to their mouth
Lots of Pakistanis immigrant to USA, that's why USA has very big influence in Pakistan. And most of those immigrants to USA is highly educated people from the rich and middle rung of the society.
We shall give more chance for Pakistani students to studying work in China university and academy.
We gonna deliver the 'food' (culture exchange and educational opportunity)to their mouth. Especially the middle to low rung of the society.

And until now, lot of Chinese can't tell the difference between Indian and Pakistanis on the street. I can tell the difference with a glance by their behavior/costume/eyes.

Last edited:
First, I'm not a monkey. And did PLA ever release a official paper that claims their strategy is to sacrifice quality for quantity. It's all your naive delusional imagination out of no where.

You are Consultant, and I'm also a senior member. You can't push me around like pussy. And I'm not a monkey.

@araz I won't quote you guys again when you lash out on Chinese weapon next time, cause I know it's not garbage as Bilal Khan 777 claimed. And period. Peace. End.i would not even borther to rebuke you as it just waste my time. What's your reaction if a Chinese said Pakistan weapon is garbage?

You lacks of the basic respect and upbringing of a human being.
According to best of my knowledge, the only weapons Pakistan produces are via transfer of tech from China and N.Korea be they nukes, tanks, fighter planes 1 or 3 naval boats/ships or missiles (unless we count the exploding replicas of small arms produced in sheds in FATA).

I am certain of the fact that real Pakistan (as opposed to the internet Pakistan) is very grateful to China for its help.

According to best of my knowledge, the only weapons Pakistan produces are via transfer of tech from China and N.Korea be they nukes, tanks, fighter planes 1 or 3 naval boats/ships or missiles (unless we count the exploding replicas of small arms produced in sheds in FATA).

I am certain of the fact that real Pakistan (as opposed to the internet Pakistan) is very grateful to China for its help.
You don't need to be grateful, cause we are brotherhood countries. Pakistan deserves it with honour.

I totally agree

PDF is a window and a bridge for China and Pakistan military fans, but we need more person to person communication in real life. I never have a chance to talk with a Pakistani in real life until now. I think Chinese goverment shall invite more Pakistanis to China, and organize college students to visit Islamabad.

When people met each other, they will exchange thought and ideas.

When they understand each other, they will try to think in each other's shoes.

Both goverment shall materialize the concept of Iron brother for Chinese and Pakistanis. The exchange on civilian level is not enough at all, need to be addressed ASAP.

Although I haven't been to Pakistan, but the Pakistani people I met are very good.
In fact, because of the good relationship between China and Pakistan, many people (including me) want to travel to Pakistan. However, because of security issues, especially some Chinese tourists, the police also need to protect their safety. To increase the workload of the police, we will not go for tourism. I hope Pakistan’s economy will develop better and live and work in peace. I hope that I will travel to Pakistan in the future and welcome Pakistanis to visit China.

let's just talk about 054A and warship is better:police:

Although I haven't been to Pakistan, but the Pakistani people I met are very good.
In fact, because of the good relationship between China and Pakistan, many people (including me) want to travel to Pakistan. However, because of security issues, especially some Chinese tourists, the police also need to protect their safety. To increase the workload of the police, we will not go for tourism. I hope Pakistan’s economy will develop better and live and work in peace. I hope that I will travel to Pakistan in the future and welcome Pakistanis to visit China.

let's just talk about 054A and warship is better:police:
:cheers:

IMHO its not type 054A even 054B is proposed and may be Pakistan goes for better upgrades. Between cant 4000+ tonnage ship carry more than 8 Ashm? since F22p carries 8 Type 054 should carry more.

all your assumptions and presumptions about what I am saying are wrong. Rest you make the word choice for China yourself. What is more dangerous, my like long experience or your blind nationalism and abusive language?

what is this use of language being permitted on a forum of gentlemen? Moderators?

For ASW, a ship needs to have a VDS or ATAS or variable depth sonar in Littoral waters. Without that, the sound propagation does not allow for a surface target to hunt a submarine. This changes a bit in Network centricity when you can network the sonobuoy field and your helicopter dipping sonar with the fleet.
I will not respond any more. Peace.

Further fierce debate will cause unhappy breakup, so we both end it up here.

I will not respond any more. Peace.

Further fierce debate will cause unhappy breakup, so we both end it up here.
@Bilal Khan 777 you still have my deep respect as you were a serviceman in the army to protect Pakistan. Case by case, I don't mind it either.

A quarrel with in the family doesn't matter.

IMHO its not type 054A even 054B is proposed and may be Pakistan goes for better upgrades. Between cant 4000+ tonnage ship carry more than 8 Ashm? since F22p carries 8 Type 054 should carry more.
Just brainstorm, can HQ16b used to serve as AshM in emergency?

IMHO, you should consider what role Type 054A will play in PN first.

@Bilal Khan 777 you still have my deep respect as you were a serviceman in the army to protect Pakistan. Case by case, I don't mind it either.

A quarrel with in the family doesn't matter.

Just brainstorm, can HQ16b used to serve as AshM in emergency?
US once tested AIM by tweaking its software system to counter tanks it worked so maybe. But the warhead payload required to attack ships is much denser and heavier than the one used for aa missile.

Multi p
Multi Purpose same as F22p.

Only partly true. First of all North Korea had a role in only one missile system. Obviously China has a big role but you are forgetting French subs, Swedish Trainers, American APCs, German small arms, Korean and French Ammunition

Do you want something like this?
53ae0b70ly1fs3yhh7lsej20s011a449.jpg

IMG_1193.JPG

no wonder, a cruise missile with 1000~2000 km range can do some serious damage. Above is an e.g.
PN should increase the range of their cruise missiles launched from both sub/ship.

Back
Top Bottom