What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

:D
AgmfXEu.jpg
JxG5iq8.jpg
RyhSIVa.jpg

Ohp is ~4000 plus but not counting plus brand new out of the showroom counts as well vs eda type with 30-40 plus years on the structure

Turkish defence minister today mentioned that They might sell of 4 ship to a foreign customer for a price of around 3.5$ bilion.
Seems like Pakistan might get the I class with 16cell and 16 anti ship missiles...

Here are some Turkish counter measure systems in those ships.

d9627842-0d72-4074-9021-978dc723df64-original.jpeg

It’s been stated again and again Ada class is part of the deal so not sure what is the source of speculations ??

$3.5 Bullion for 4 ships ?? It’s better to order LM freedom class :D or equivalent

It’s been stated again and again Ada class is part of the deal so not sure what is the source of speculations ??

$3.5 Bullion for 4 ships ?? It’s better to order LM freedom class :D or equivalent
Why would you compare frigates with corvettes?

Turkish defence minister today mentioned that They might sell of 4 ship to a foreign customer for a price of around 3.5$ bilion.
Seems like Pakistan might get the I class with 16cell and 16 anti ship missiles...

Here are some Turkish counter measure systems in those ships.

View attachment 478537
It might be 3.5 billion lira not usd
What make u say PN is getting iclass?

It might be 3.5 billion lira not usd
What make u say PN is getting iclass?
The problem is the defence minister especially mentioned the Ada class corvette but he also said that its is amount of 1/4 of Turkish agriculture export, which gives us 3.5$ billion..

I know that even the Fremm frigate is 680 million euro. There either might be a mistake, its may be KUwait or someone else who got tons of money)
I strongly believe that it is Pakistan, but probably the numbers are wrong.. he might mention it with the helicopter sale together too..

That amount is for the Saudi Deal and not Pakistani purchase. They are the ones procuring the Istanbul class platforms

A good write up and info on ADA is given here:

http://www.navalanalyses.com/2015/06/ada-class-corvettes-of-turkish-navy.html
ASAK.
I would have thought it would be Milgem 11 with a plug in of 10 m and a VLS, as this is the version currently being produced. THE Price of 250 million matches the empty ship which will need weapons integrating on to it (perhaps Chinese). I honestly dont know what integration issues we will face though for Chinese missiles to be integrated onto the Turkish ship.
A

Back
Top Bottom