What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy prevented Indian Submarine from entering into Pakistani waters on 16th October

1634655289375.png

So through that possibly flawed exercise in logic I can reverse engineer the situation.
1. IN subs have the mission of probing our defenses and mapping the waters/seafloor.
2. PN has detected IN several times more than what is said in the ISPR press release. This is because it makes sense for the PN to not reveal all their detection ability.
3. Doing the press release on saying we detected you thrice says we can detect you sometimes so please stay away and stop mapping our sea floor. So that the Indians don't know the full extent of our detection capabilities (trying to fail the IN probing mission) and deterring future missions (trying to fail the IN mapping mission).

But then I know very little of naval, let alone submarine, peacetime operations and warfare so I am just trying to think of interesting background to the whole incident :)
These are the dark arts, if I told you, I would have to kill you. LoL.
There are many moments in time, this moment was publicised. The IN has been compromised for a while, InshAllah will be a turkey shoot in time of hostilities.
? :)

that I know, but this complete phase was dedicated to shuhadas... was just letting the gentleman know...

Salam
I am sorry this is off topic but if you are talking about DHA phase 9 'prism' in Lahore then it is not completely dedicated to shuhadas. There is a gated shuhada town that has been constructed on military land bordering Askari 11 and DHA phase 9 but that's probably not even 10% of the area that is included in phase 9. The shuhuda town does not have plots but has three story 2-bedroom apartment complexes allotted to the immediate families of shuhuda from lower ranks.
Our military is like a big family and it takes care of the wellbeing of it's personal and their loved ones.
Mods should maybe start a separate thread on DHA 😜... PDF might get contributors from real estate developers as well. Just a thought...

Muhtaram,

Every since this government took oath, we have behaved generously in land, water and air in strict professional manner.

But I have a simple question, how does the technicalities of Pakistan's new political map play into this? It seems the naval expedition took off from occupied Junagarh state.
Killing soldiers on the LOC is one thing....shooting down a MIG21 is also not that much.... However Submarines are in a different domain altogether.... Sinking a submarine means several hundred millions or billions of dollars, hundreds of lives and the added cost and fallout of nuclear weapons at the sea floor, all this can make an already tense situation spiral out of control...
On the positive side, the sub crew and the IN know for sure that this sub is as good as gone on this war patrol... You can well imagine the mental stress this sub crew had to face with a PN aircraft armed with anti ship missiles hovering overhead. The same stress traveled throughout IN high command.

Back
Top Bottom