What's new

Pakistan Navy forces out an armed Indian Submarine from Pakistani waters.

Haha ab to Mujhe various answers mil Gaye. Lol

Thanks. :)
May be one of our divers could have wrestled their way into the submarine India Jones style lol, captured the Bhararti commander and received the necessary medals and Kudos from high command.:p:

thats part about the type of submarine he exposed your weak navies lies that they made the sub surface:

Submarine detected. Ran away.

It is simple logic. You don't want to believe it. Fine...

we would believe in it since it completely logical and doesn't seem impossible.

after matching so many pictures and watching so many videos,i know believe that it was indeed type 209 indian submarine.previously i thought that it's not type 209,may be chinese sub but it's indeed type 209.india should stay away from CPEC otherwise it will pay heavy price.we don't know yet whether this sub came out from inside pakistani waters and chased or it wasn't allowed to enter pakistani coast.if it managed to evade before being detected,it might planted mines to disrupt CPEC.pakistan navy must check all the shipping lanes because we don't know whether it was first indian try or may be third or fourth.it's very hard to detect a submarine.

Should have let of a few depth charges near it, and driven the sub crew nuts! Scarred them for life!!
All Pakistan want from this incident show the Indian aggressive posture and cash around world media. I am not sure if its nuclear sub, if they are are Russian made nuclear then its dangerous to touch. Because they spread nuclear contamination in the Arabian sea. Imagine for minute, it Russian nuclear sub on top it has Indian crew......what else someone wish for

Pakistani don't want to see something like this in there waters..

2013-08-14T071725Z_988912139_GM1E98E15ZN01_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-SUBMARINE-FIRE--621x414.JPG

mumbai_2645524b.jpg

All Pakistan want from this incident show the Indian aggressive posture and cash around world media. I am not sure if its nuclear sub, if they are are Russian made nuclear then its dangerous to touch. Because they spread nuclear contamination in the Arabian sea. Imagine for minute, it Russian nuclear sub on top it has Indian crew......what else someone wish for

2013-08-14T071725Z_988912139_GM1E98E15ZN01_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-SUBMARINE-FIRE--621x414.JPG

mumbai_2645524b.jpg

Cash around world media? If it is EEZ there is nothing much you can earn out of it unless it enters into territorial waters..

Last edited:

mumbai_2645524b.jpg

I did say "near it", but thanks for the update.

Well, you think near it , but you never know they turn the sub under it.
It's not WW2, it's an exact science now. Secondly, since that post I have been updated, there are other noise makers, besides Active sonar pings to let the Sub know, "we see you."

Back
Top Bottom