What's new

Pakistan Navy forces out an armed Indian Submarine from Pakistani waters.

If sceenshot taken on thermal imager is genuine, that is surfaced submarine. It is not even trying to hide.

Nuclear submarines do not need to surface, when they are on recon missions.

That submarine surfaced with in Pakistani territorial waters to deliver a message.

It is common practice, with in NATO and Russian navies.

Lol u mean they deliberately wanted to get into Pakistan Navy's gun sights and get humiliated ??

OK so i spent one day away from the forum and all hell break loose :P

What a news this is!!

I hope now the situation do not gets escalated. It was a dumb move by Indian Navy nonetheless. I guess they sub was spotted NEAR the Pakistani territorial waters because if the sub have penetrated inside it would have been engaged. Either this or the Pakistan Navy acted will immense maturity and rather than escalating the situation by blowing up the sub out of water just chased it out. This could have easily turned into a SHTF moment!!

well the way such news is presented and then treated in pakistan i can only laugh at it trust me dear it does not happen like that but then i wont contest pakistani members claims here cause they wont understand it deu to there hyper nationalistic and anty india feelings so keep beleving what your told to but the fact is that sub "showed itself" rather than "bieng dtected" now go and ask this to any person who knows a thing about sub warfare he will tell you what im talking about
It was forced to surface or it would have been attacked. Did Pakistan know when it will surface to have recorded its video? You think you're the only one here with knowledge how sad. :disagree:

Territorial waters are 12 NM which is almost 23 Kilometers. No Chinese ship has ever operated in our territorial waters. They might have come very close to it but not in territorial waters. LOL :p:

Now for god's sake please stop riding the Chinese horse and come up with some credible news. :-)

Sorry my confused indian brother don't destroy people with your PROOF better luck next time mate

It's common sense Indian submarine was forced to come on surface with torpedo lock, it's a massive humiliation for IN. What you think IN is stupid to allow its submarine to enter Pakistani waters while surfaced and face international humiliation?

The irony is that Indians would go to extremely stupid lengths to conceal and even divert their embarrassment. This is the biggest embarrassment and humiliation India has had in a while. No bloody doubt about it. The PN has shown its skills and determination. Very very proud of the PN. Our navy has already showcased how it is going to protect CPEC assets!

When Japan intercepts Chinese vessels or when China intercepts US navy ships in China Sea people sing a different song.

Now its all about humiliation and all sort of fancy stuff.

Well trolled by IN and they cant do a damn thing about it other than some chest thumping by kids on some forums.

No you didn't trolled us we trolled you by making your 'trolling attempt' a failure. Of course destroying a submarine upon detection is not an answer.

P.S do you really think Pakistani subs doesn't peeks into Indian waters ? ;)

Not entirely surprising. The navy is the weakest link in Pakistan's defense forces and it's expected the Indians will test it. This is an area where the Indians have a clear and definitive edge over Pakistan. If the IN submarine was detected within Pakistani waters and " allowed" to head home unmolested, it exposes a weakness in either Pakistan's posture or capability. That the Indians were able to attempt a penetration at a time when the PN was carrying Maritime drills with China and had just concluded one with the Turkish navy shows confidence of the Indian Navy. This or else it was a simple mistake.

Talk of this submarine being "nuclear powered" and thus the Pakistanis not wanting to expose radioactive substances into the Arabian Sea is laughable. I hope the moderators are deleting these insane posts.
If you have comprehension issues then that's not Pakistan Navy Problem....PN clearly said that the submarine was prevented to breach our territorial waters...!

@naveedullahkhankhattak
Thank brother.
This post, the comments and analysis from some Indian friends has helped to understand how shameless and stubborn they are..... Who didnt even know about incident and commenting like they know every detail.

My point still stands. By the way, I think you guys should use professional public relations officers. Pakistani military press releases sound like they are all written by the same person. Always contain "befitting response" "extreme skills" etc

How do your point, still stands? You said, tht in such time, when Pak navy is on alert, indian navy entered enemy waters, and went back un challenged...while Pak navy clearly said tht it prevented indian submarine from entering Pakistani waters.... Lollll... And now u are shamelessly saying tht my point remains the same :laugh:...

After being given a reality check, all you could come up with...is talk abt Pak military press releases.... :laugh: Hw is tht even relevant? Butt hurt?:laugh:

LOL You just keep guessing your fantasies whilst we present proof to the entire world. Humiliated and red faced. Accept failure. You failed.

These Indians have no shame, there is a clear footage of their IN submarine getting caught red handed, the submarine was tracked for the last few days by the Pak navy and when it entered Pakistani waters it was forced to retreat, I have yet to see footage of their so called super sir j kal strike by hanuman army.

If you have comprehension issues then that's not Pakistan Navy Problem....PN clearly said that the submarine was prevented to breach our territorial waters...!

Rest assured, there is no problem with my comprehension skills.

Allowing an enemy submarine to breach your waters & head back home unchallenged at a time of increased tensions is hardly humiliating. As I said, it shows either a weakness in pakistan's defense posture or capabilities.
Lol..really? What are you? Blind? Go and read PN statement carefully....We did not allow them to come into our TERRITORIAL WATERS...!

the submarine mission was to enter pakistani water and remain there undetected and spy on pakistani navy movement. the submarine had the capacity to remain deep in water for atleast 9 months. it proves pakistan anti submarine warfare capabilities.
It is considered as an anti gawader operation.

Type 209 1500 german diesel electric submarine can submerge for 50 days at max not 9 months please

Back
Top Bottom