What's new

Pakistan Navy Chief Desires a Nuclear Submarine to restore Balance of Power in the region

Fair questions
even though I never thought CCP ever cared about anyone's feelings

how about showing the way ? from Canada to China :-)
Same with you buddy? Got to your shitty Indian universities and make an example for Indians.;)

Ever met a person caught in a debt trap but addicted to their hifi lifestyle?

For that you need to have a LOT of people who understand that in Pakistan and that simply doesn’t exist. By design, there are stratas of educated society in utter denial even now that their house of cards is crumbling - what other remain are just trying to jump ship or their cortisol levels have crossed so high they are essentially numb and confused.

I would find it analogous to the Soviet union in some ways while in other ways it’s like Enron
IMO our 'educated class' are a continuation of 'administrators' who took the reigns of the country back in 1947. Back then, too few of them were trained or capable to pioneer new ground (though the ones present did do a lot), but now, the pioneers are non-existent (at least in the system).

Same with you buddy? Got to your shitty Indian universities and make an example for Indians.;)
I never said anything about choosing India over USA @Ikbal

"People need to start sending their children to Chinese institutions, some of which are pretty good also."

Back
Top Bottom