What's new

Pakistan must back out from Afghan Peace Process

This is my understanding as well. There seems to be an arrangement between Modi Imran and Trump. First India will dissect Kashmir, the one that is more violent will come under discussion and the two countries will reach some sort of settlement.
realistically thats all i see happening... pakistan cant afford a war or fight one with india becuase they have a better equiped and larger army

This topic is a stupid sugggestion.

Pakistan and china have been given afghanistan's control and future why would we backout? India lost in afghanistan in coming months india will loose in kashmir and later within indian territories too.

New nation will be born from india a new muslim state for protrction of muslims of india.

Afghansitan is a done deal, india lost. United states has given afghansitan's control and future to pakistan china and russia.

No question in backing out of this deal. This is a bad idea.

realistically thats all i see happening... pakistan cant afford a war or fight one with india becuase they have a better equiped and larger army

No country can afford a war. How can a country with population of 1.3 billion people go into war. Thats insane.

Pakistan should backout and Give ultimatum to USA to resolve Kashmir dispute. Pakistan should support Afghan Taliban also against NATO
:lol: USA is more keen to solve Kashmir issue. Tension na lo, daikhtay jao. All Pakistan must do is to conduct a plebiscite in our parts of disputed area.
Afghan peace process is in our hands, till we are part of it.

Pakistan should backout and Give ultimatum to USA to resolve Kashmir dispute. Pakistan should support Afghan Taliban also against NATO
Best bet is solve Afghanistan quickly have Americans leave and then all focus on India. From Kashmir to Khalistan to Tamil freedom and support any and every separatist group in India

Possibe Scenario :

1. Trump wants to exit Af before elections.

2. Pak wants control of Af thru Taliban

3. India wants removal of 370

Its possible that IK( read ISI) was on board when following decsions were taken.

Serial 2 is granted subject to 1 & 3 happening. Serial 3 has happened softened by statements on mediation & aircrafts etc

@MilSpec @waz @Imran Khan
Pakistan doesnt want any control of Afghanistan, Afghanistan is known as graveyard of empires for a reason, they cant be ruled. Infact we want them to take back their 1.4-2m refugees, for which there is a extension till next year.

Take that line and be prepared to lose Azad Kashmir too. Then Balochistan.

Cowardice is rewarded with what it deserves.
I'm not the one that matters. Your army and government is the one that is taking that line and nothing is ever set in stone.

That sort of action is counter productive and gives the impression of someone with the intellectual acumen that has knee jerk reaction.

One doesn't use their advantageous position of being a peace broker in Afghanistan and convert it into a blackmail.

People on this forum do not understand that India is a nation run by desperate fools. They are trying to draw Pakistan into a conflict when Pakistan has a new Prime Minister, when CPEC is fledgling along at great pace, when our relationship with U.S is stabilizing and when peace brokered by Pakistan in Afghanistan would see an end to a 19 year American-NATO occupation, end for good. So tell me, all the hot heads vying for blood on this forum, who has the most to loose if it gets pulled into war by the enemy? Tell me who has already lost so much that it is now desperate for war?

That sort of action is counter productive and gives the impression of someone with the intellectual acumen that has knee jerk reaction.

One doesn't use their advantageous position of being a peace broker in Afghanistan and convert it into a blackmail.

People on this forum do not understand that India is a nation run by desperate fools. They are trying to draw Pakistan into a conflict when Pakistan has a new Prime Minister, when CPEC is fledgling along at great pace, when our relationship with U.S is stabilizing and when peace brokered by Pakistan in Afghanistan would see an end to a 19 year American-NATO occupation, end for good. So tell me, all the hot heads vying for blood on this forum, who has the most to loose if it gets pulled into war by the enemy? Tell me who has already lost so much that it is now desperate for war?

Excellent post. Kindly keep this sane voice repeating.

They might take care of Islamabad too, before coming to Kashmir. That will make the supply chain much easier.
They are our 40 years old boys... Wr know them better then your mom knows u.. :enjoy:

God damn it!!!

You need to kill that patwari in your heart.

Don't be a stupid fool. Pakistan needs peace in Afghanistan. Afghanistan needs peace in Afghanistan.

Peace in Afghanistan is death of India.

They are our 40 years old boys... Wr know them better then your mom knows u.. :enjoy:
Of course Pakistan knows every single on of them. That's what you guys up to.

Right now, the American delegation which is in Pakistan looking at the sh*t move India playing will be like:
images(2).jpg

This is exactly what India wants. Besides, US won't respond well to ultimatums. US can just leave Afghanistan and leave Pakistan holding the bag like it did in the 1990s.

Back
Top Bottom