What's new

Pakistan music under siege

tbh i was despondent about our music industry as well till like a few months back. but then i came across this amazing platform called patari.pk and it changed my view on music in Pakistan for ever. the amount of raw talent we have here is insane! the underground scene is (and has been) flourishing and now mainstream music is picking up once again just like it used to be in the good old days of rock n roll in late 90s/early 2000s. the era of darkness as i like to call it (2008-2013) is finally gone and our country is back on the right track.
just last week i was reading about how kpk govt has arranged some massive folk singing contest in all districts of kpk and the winners from each will perform in peshawar to get grand prizes of upto 2 lakh rupees! how amazing is that, and im sure gulzar khan must've been a part of that effort as well.
i can positively say that we are allowed to hope for the best now, because there seems to be no going back :)
oh and ps here's the latest sara haider release :

tbh i was despondent about our music industry as well till like a few months back. but then i came across this amazing platform called patari.pk and it changed my view on music in Pakistan for ever. the amount of raw talent we have here is insane! the underground scene is (and has been) flourishing and now mainstream music is picking up once again just like it used to be in the good old days of rock n roll in late 90s/early 2000s. the era of darkness as i like to call it (2008-2013) is finally gone and our country is back on the right track.
just last week i was reading about how kpk govt has arranged some massive folk singing contest in all districts of kpk and the winners from each will perform in peshawar to get grand prizes of upto 2 lakh rupees! how amazing is that, and im sure gulzar khan must've been a part of that effort as well.
i can positively say that we are allowed to hope for the best now, because there seems to be no going back :)
oh and ps here's the latest sara haider release :
there is always hope but until we get rid of mullahs here we ll always have problems

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom