What's new

Pakistan Motorways Authority bans LPG and CNG cars from using routes

Why all of you are crying for cng those cylinders are like bombs

nobody is crying.

GoP first sell these bombs and then when people buy it in millions they make money out of replacing them.

why should the people accomodate without accountability of those who imposed these bombs on the populace?

GoP first sell these bombs
Zardari or Musharraf government not this government
Agar aik bar ghalat faisla Kar dya to wahi chalta rahay no one encouraged them they shifted to cng because it was cheaper than patrol

The hate went to the dig with the quack feet. It was an ordeal for the old hag on the moon eating cheese made of quaker oats. Sigh, the irony of blood fued.

Stop calling everyone jahil if you want some betterment for the Country Fascist clutch

Zardari or Musharraf government not this government
Agar aik bar ghalat faisla Kar dya to wahi chalta rahay no one encouraged them they shifted to cng because it was cheaper than patrol

this happens every 5 years with new gormint.

enough of this short term money making Rituals

this happens every 5 years with new gormint.

enough of this short term money making Rituals
No one forced them to shift their vehicles to cng they did this just because CNG was cheaper
Now I rarely ever see any cng vehicle

I am an average Pakistani.

Btw learn the meaning of fascist:

Fascism
(/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

I guess jahil wasn't a stretch for you the average pakistani.

Btw learn the meaning of fascist:

Fascism
(/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

I guess jahil wasn't a stretch for you the average pakistani.

Thanks for Proving my point Mr. Fascist.

No one is blaming anyone
cng vehicles are not allowed at motorways just because it can be dangerous for other travelers

Yes true. But why are they allowed in the city where damage can be greater?

Yes true. But why are they allowed in the city where damage can be greater?
Maybe because there isn't any motorway police in cities
waisay agar cng cylinder pa goli lag Jaye to blast ho jata hai

Back
Top Bottom