What's new

Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
for extra security measure . its ok folks why so much hip hop dance here ? what you think after so many exchange of fire they send cricket team on border ?:confused: pakistan has every right to secure its borders

Our infantry fighting vehicles are rushing to the border to deliver another humiliating spanking like 1962!

25r1lwm.jpg

344dp9f.jpg

2j1q74k.jpg

su30ycf4.jpg

to china with love
su30mkikh31as17krypton.jpg

Good move by Pakistan, I like the way the new government is already assertive, Zardari was a dog, Army is responding to transgressions on LoC seriously.

Is it economically viable for pakistan to fight a war? What effect will it have on pakistan's economy If PA is moved closed to the border (My understanding is, cost of maintaining troops close to the border is high)?
@Abingdonboy @tvsram1992, @Brahmos_2, @special,

Clearly it isn't going to have many positive effects for Pakistan OR India.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think mr. manmohan and that italian waitress will lock the "BEAST ! ‪#‎Indian Army‬" with an additional locks of their own.
Then Beast must launch Agni inside MMS and SoG 's puttockss first :devil:

Good move by Pakistan, I like the way the new government is already assertive, Zardari was a dog, Army is responding to transgressions on LoC seriously.
Bhai u like these new developments on LoC ? Seriously ? NS is dancing on Chinese tune . This will hurt Pakistan more than China or India . Two front war never will be between 3 nations . China is itching for war for long time now . The are over conffident . End of the day It will be benefit for India only . Ur pm NS is going to destroy Pakistan . Mood in India is changed completely . It will till death this time !

Is it economically viable for pakistan to fight a war? What effect will it have on pakistan's economy If PA is moved closed to the border (My understanding is, cost of maintaining troops close to the border is high)?
Pakistan is self collapsing wrt to economy & security . So we are not making a move despite provoked by our enemy . Coming to your question , if iam not wrong they are encouraged by China to keep India engaged . They will soon have to withdraw their troops away from border considering the burden on them .

Which works perfectly in Indian interests. :devil:

Mobilization costs, dilution in ongoing offensives implies a dent in anti-terrorist operations!

Clearly it isn't going to have many positive effects for Pakistan OR India.

Yes. But in the current situation, where Pakistan is going to IMF and WB for funds, Can they spare enough to supply the troops close to the border? or in case of a war, will it be able to replace the losses that may occur in a war?

I think India must look at the first option closely, Troop build-up close to the border like 2002-2003 will put more burden on pakistan's economy and it would be difficult for them to control it.

Pakistan is self collapsing wrt to economy & security . So we are not making a move despite provoked by our enemy . Coming to your question , if iam not wrong they are encouraged by China to keep India engaged . They will soon have to withdraw their troops away from border considering the burden on them .

What if India moves it's strike corps close to the border? That will make some people very nervous and they will be forced to maintain troops close to the border?

Yes. But in the current situation, where Pakistan is going to IMF and WB for funds, Can they spare enough to supply the troops close to the border? or in case of a war, will it be able to replace the losses that may occur in a war?

I think India must look at the first option closely, Troop build-up close to the border like 2002-2003 will put more burden on pakistan's economy and it would be difficult for them to control it.
Well I don't know how much the PA has stashed away for this kind of situation- I'm sure they have reserves though.

for extra security measure . its ok folks why so much hip hop dance here ? what you think after so many exchange of fire they send cricket team on border ?:confused: pakistan has every right to secure its borders

Imran Bhai :) Not againnnn! :D Pakistan started ceasefire violation for so many days now . And in exchange India retaliated .Now Pakistan sends its troop to LoC . If NS had balls he must had DECLARED war on India . Any way is this what Pakistan want ? Always ? A war with India what so ever ?

pakistan will doom if they start war. the cost will depend on the size of troops the deployed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom