What's new

Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasi

Reaction score
Published August 12, 2013|By admin
SOURCE: INDIA TODAY
Amid allegations and counter allegations of ceasefire violations by Indian and Pakistani forces, sources in Pakistan told Headlines Todayon Monday that additional forces have been deployed on their side of the Line of Control (LoC).
According to sources, the additional forces were being deployed close to Sialkot and Kasur. Sources also suggested that ammunition reserves were also being augmented in Lahore in the wake of incidents of firing in the past couple of days.

However, sources in the Indian Ministry of Defence (MoD) told Headlines Today that there was no specific information on fresh deployment along the LoC.MoD sources said that reports on deployments in Punjab sector were not specific, yet. However, the department was coordinating with the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on the developing situation.
Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC | idrw.org

Published August 12, 2013|By admin
SOURCE: INDIA TODAY
Amid allegations and counter allegations of ceasefire violations by Indian and Pakistani forces, sources in Pakistan told Headlines Todayon Monday that additional forces have been deployed ontheir side of the Line of Control (LoC).
According to sources, the additional forces were being deployed close to Sialkot and Kasur. Sources also suggested that ammunition reserves were also being augmented in Lahore in the wake of incidents of firing in the past couple of days.
However, sources in the Indian Ministry of Defence (MoD) told Headlines Today that there was no specific information on fresh deployment along the LoC.MoD sources said that reports on deployments in Punjab sector were not specific, yet. However, the department was coordinating with the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on the developing situation.
Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC | idrw.org

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

RED"ALERT : Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC . Its a great news as far as I am concerned .Now Indian Govt has no option but to let loose and RELEASE THE BEAST ! ‪#‎IndianArmy‬

Time for two-front war!

2qi8qcl.jpg

2l8zyfc.jpg

2l9rvkn.jpg

euq03s.jpg

wlratf.jpg

RED"ALERT : Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC . Its a great news as far as I am concerned .Now Indian Govt has no option but to let loose and RELEASE THE BEAST ! ‪#‎IndianArmy‬

Provided the IA is ready to say NO to the appeasement tactics of this regime..

I really hope they are given full power.

After Indira stripped the military of its NO-saying ability, our soldiers have been virtually at the mercy of the nature of politicians.

i think mr. manmohan and that italian waitress will lock the "BEAST ! ‪#‎Indian Army‬" with an additional locks of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom