What's new

Pakistan Missile Technology

We still have Long way to go. I am not denigrating, as we produced Latest stuff and tech. Missile Sheen1, Nasr and other stuff were honed to perfection. Babur and raad cruise missile added decent aggressive capability, Also harpoon and other missiles But, Look at our neighbor. Just in 4-5 years how are they rapidly progressing in Missile technology. Even people are ranting they can't fly,and those are Russian missile and talking a lot fallacious argument .Even with the help of Russia, Hypersonic missile with the speed of 10 Mach will be truculent .From defense point of view this is very enigmatic How long will you stay here .
For religious people, Orison is not enough as it did not work in Libya or Iraq, To live a tranquil life in the country needs higher/latest defense equipment/capability and this is the errand of the government to provide latest military equipment which could save us from the Baneful country.
Also i think, We badly need the Ramjet propulsion system to accelerate the vehicle around 4 Mach..
Sir first Pakistan is doing what it is supposed to do we have already developed the longer range missiles in other words ICBM but we haven't just shown them to the world because of political reasons and as far super sonic Indian Missiles are concerned I only have one thing to say :rofl:

We still have Long way to go. I am not denigrating, as we produced Latest stuff and tech. Missile Sheen1, Nasr and other stuff were honed to perfection. Babur and raad cruise missile added decent aggressive capability, Also harpoon and other missiles But, Look at our neighbor. Just in 4-5 years how are they rapidly progressing in Missile technology. Even people are ranting they can't fly,and those are Russian missile and talking a lot fallacious argument .Even with the help of Russia, Hypersonic missile with the speed of 10 Mach will be truculent .From defense point of view this is very enigmatic How long will you stay here .
For religious people, Orison is not enough as it did not work in Libya or Iraq, To live a tranquil life in the country needs higher/latest defense equipment/capability and this is the errand of the government to provide latest military equipment which could save us from the Baneful country.
Also i think, We badly need the Ramjet propulsion system to accelerate the vehicle around 4 Mach..

Last time I checked, Harpoon was still an American missile.

He meant to say harpoons are in Pak navy's inventory..

Pak does not produce harpoon -

The other missiles he said are built in pakistan,,,might as well include Chinese C-802 if otherwise.

Pak does not produce harpoon -

as we produced Latest stuff and tech. Missile Sheen1, Nasr and other stuff were honed to perfection. Babur and raad cruise missile added decent aggressive capability, Also harpoon and other missiles
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...stan-missile-technology-17.html#ixzz27cUjmZCk

The other missiles he said are built in pakistan,,,might as well include Chinese C-802 if otherwise.

Do you see that small round *** between "Perfection" and "Babur"? It looks like (.) this. In english language this "***" means that one sentence is complete and a new sentense has started.

For additional infofollow the link below or "GOOGLE"

Full stop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are rummours, that pakistan already hve HQ9s in its inventry, plz confrim it?
thanks

Beta jee, when you don't know something thn better keep quite !
You still r too unexperinced to give me any answer.

It was leaked on this very forum by someone.

Someone high up in the Army was very displeased about the leak too...

Okk I need to ask something:

Every country tests technology demonstrator missiles to test techs like solid rocket engines and navigation and accuracy etc etc. India did that doo. But I never heard of Pakistan. You guys straight came out with missile that never failed or veered of path. How did that happen??? Such mastry over a complex tech????

Every country tests technology demonstrator missiles to test techs like solid rocket engines and navigation and accuracy etc etc. India did that doo. But I never heard of Pakistan. You guys straight came out with missile that never failed or veered of path. How did that happen??? Such mastry over a complex tech????

we buy plug and play stuff via OLX.com.pk which is delivered via secure shipment of TCS.

This question has been answered a thousand times and has been discussed to death.

Yes, we do have failures. No, they aren't reported.

This question has been answered a thousand times and has been discussed to death.

Yes, we do have failures. No, they aren't reported.

Another reason is that pakistan doesnt try to reinvent the wheel.
Well proved off the shelf components and copying a design thats known to work...

Back
Top Bottom