What's new

Pakistan Missile Technology

Nitesh.
Asad has provided a link form jang a local news paper, dated 25th may 2002. That should satisfy you . It is enough to satisfy me. Thank you Asad. Now can we please move on. otherwise things and quality of discussions begin to descend into the belows of Flaming.
waSalam
Araz

Here you go, you have posted a really long post and come up with copying something without a link. Now the point is again you said wither believe it or go to hell. My point is what AM has said provide a link and close the chapter.
This is what pakistan army link says

which is why you should have bothered reading the article. I provided a source at the bottom, I even gave the date, author, issue, everything.

Using sources doesn't only mean using links to websites, it also includes books, encyclopedias, periodicals, newspapers, academic journals, and so forth.

now it's your turn to go call Jang and ask them for this article. everything you need is there, thanks and good luck!:wave:

Gentlemen,

We have nothing but that old News item to indicate anything about MIRV capabilities.

While I understand that the Pakistani military establishment does not like to publicize any of its programs, I think the objections that there is nothing concrete to base the development of the MIRV capability on is valid.

Lets move on please.

I agree with AM, lets move on please!
Thanks

Nitesh.
Asad has provided a link form jang a local news paper, dated 25th may 2002. That should satisfy you . It is enough to satisfy me. Thank you Asad. Now can we please move on. otherwise things and quality of discussions begin to descend into the belows of Flaming.
waSalam
Araz

Araz,

Even though there is no LINK that he has provided but from whatever he has posted

This scribe also learned that Pakistan has acquired technical capability in producing "Multi Independent Re-entry Vehicle" (MIRV) missile, which is a splendid achievement by Pakistani scientists in this field.

This is also not a conclusive PROOF that this capability exist, been tested and deployed. So till that point someone posts a conclusive report, nobody can say that it exists.:cheers:

How many times do we have to ask you guys to move on and drop the issue?

No more "getting the last word in" - both sides have made their points.

Post deletion will follow.

Hi Webby.

I guess Lodi is still confused about the exact specs of Hatf-V Ghauri.

700 Kgs or 1000 kgs?:cool:
The RV perhaps...

It is important to deploy the missiles with the units in the first place.We havent seen much except perhaps for one unit.

A Question.
Do we have reports of Pakistani Army personnel carrying out a trial? (User trials)

Surely, Lodi needs a proof reader.:biggrin:

False.
When some American called up to enquire Gujral he merely said that we had to deploy our missiles somewhere and that Jalandhar was not in that place you call Timbkutu.

[Ref.Weapons of Peace.Author Raj Chengappa]

With the way things have gone in the past I can assure you that our 'agenda' does not change according to the pre-poll promises or stated policies of specific parties.

Narasimha Rao, too, was close to conducting a nuclear test.

So, now that I've made one post I'll go back to my exams and reappear a few moons later.:eek:

I dont know what was the thinking of author Lodhi about the mass of warhead being 700kg or I ton but I shall try to clear the confusion.

In a loose meaning of the word or in layman's language, both the figures of 700 and 1000kg (1 ton) may be correct. This may be a warhead of 1000kg with 700kg explosives or other nuclear material+mechanism.

Lets take a conventional warhead. Lets suppose that Prithvi carries a 500kg warhead. It DOES NOT mean that Prithvi carries 500kg of explosives. The explosive may be just upto 350kg. The rest is casing+other things. The casing of a bomb or warhead is also very heavy.

But here we should remember that the casing is not something extra. The casing also breaks into fragments and its like hundreds of bullets fired at once.

Do we have reports of Pakistani Army personnel carrying out a trial? (User trials)

The answer to that question would be yes - since one of the last two series of tests of the Shaheen II was conducted by the Army Strategic Force Command (ASFC).

NOTE: Regarding the MIRV discussion, if any new information comes out please do continue the discussion.

The discussion the mods asked members to curtail revolved around the sole Jang article, and was going nowhere.

Thanks.

:chilli:
Here you go, you have posted a really long post and come up with copying something without a link. Now the point is again you said wither believe it or go to hell. My point is what AM has said provide a link and close the chapter.
This is what pakistan army link says

It says that it is "likely to have the capability" so there is my question mark. No offense but till now nothing confirmed.
Cheers

On lighter note nitesh what do u want?? U want asad sb to fire it for u ?? or u want that he may fill multiple war head with say garlands, dollers, gullab Jamuns etc etc and then get it deliverd to your home through MIRV??:chilli:

come on try to learn accepting people .... itnay log keh rahay hain--- khuch tu baat ho gi ....ya apka kawa sufaid hi hai ?

:chilli:

On lighter note nitesh what do u want?? U want asad sb to fire it for u ?? or u want that he may fill multiple war head with say garlands, dollers, gullab Jamuns etc etc and then get it deliverd to your home through MIRV??:chilli:

come on try to learn accepting people .... itnay log keh rahay hain--- khuch tu baat ho gi ....ya apka kawa sufaid hi hai ?

are yaar why start the topic again, leave it where it has stopped na:cheers:

whts the use of huge military buget if v cant pace up with india, i am sure v lake things which indians have in missile tech!!

Last edited:
is tipu going to be developed or its just a paper missile??

why abt shaheen-3, is it formally announced tht it is soon to be completed or its just a false info??

second, how far can v hit with a missile range of 5000-6000, to the west???

Do you mean a WW-III?
I don't think so. There are certain area's around the globe wich will see conflicts but we're close to world peace now than ever before during the cold war.
American led war against terrorism will continue till the next government is installed in the USA, meaning that Iran and Syria will pose threat to be targeted next.
North Korea is a different story. It can harm South Korea and Japan if attacked. US will continue to pressurise NK and try to convince China to do the same but I don't think there will be a war.

How time has changed - lol THis post was written back in 2006
which at the time I would have agreed
But now...........
WW3 is becoming more closer because USA wants it with issue of George

THeres another post talks about the isloation of Iran again true at the time but Rassia may back her heavily

It would be nice if PAkistan can use the Shaheen 3 as test bed for lauching into space
We need a space platform now. At least to start it of.

Last edited:
is tipu going to be developed or its just a paper missile??

why abt shaheen-3, is it formally announced tht it is soon to be completed or its just a false info??

second, how far can v hit with a missile range of 5000-6000, to the west???

Once tipu is publicly official, it will hear alot of critics from the western world. So even if it gets developed or is under development, no one will ever come to know about it until the day we fire it.

Back
Top Bottom