What's new

Pakistan military ranked 11th strongest in world.

Its more like lack of political will rather than lack of military capability.

I hope they never get that kind of political will

oh yeah? i am sure that India will fair better that pakistan in those areas too.

stupid ranking, what makes them think that japanese military is stronger than that of India's. hey japanese, do you remember the valour of the Indian troops of WW 2. equipments have changed, men still have the same substance.

but the problem, those men you talking about are mostly across your western borders

You fascinate me.

Could you provide some examples?

Yes, finally.

We were wasting away due to lack of appreciation. It was like a burning sensation in the guts. And the head. Not to mention the heels.

Haven't heard of any good work by Indian Military so far, except for some misguiding information on Youtube and Self claimed statements by Indian Media with no proper authenticity. Anyway I hope peace prevails in the Pakistan as well as India.

BS ranking .Israel should be even above India.
Are you for real? In what category is Israel ahead of India? Not even one, except for attack choppers! Even here, after India acquires 22 Apaches, that too will change in India's favor!

Are you for real? In what category is Israel ahead of India? Not even one, except for attack choppers! Even here, after India acquires 22 Apaches, that too will change in India's favor!
Am from real and not some Donald trump with Indian flag on .

Talking about Israel ,they always got the best army, airforce and highly advanced space tech on their side and am not even talking about their navy .We have the numbers which is good for sub continent scenario but not good against when it comes down to enemy like Israel.So be real and analysis on the basis of capability not by your blindfolded patriotism.

From reading the comments by indians on PDF regularly, I'm surprised india wasn't ranked number 1.
same thing came in my mind but for Pakistan....see the difference between Pakistani and indian posters here....u lack in all fields still want to be on number one spot.. :bounce:

same thing came in my mind but for Pakistan....see the difference between Pakistani and indian posters here....u lack in all fields still want to be on number one spot.. :bounce:
Our Pakistani friends always claim the they have one of the best armies in the world, best special forces, best pilots and so on! One loses nothing by living a life of delusions. It feels good! :-)

Our Pakistani friends always claim the they have one of the best armies in the world, best special forces, best pilots and so on! One loses nothing by living a life of delusions. It feels good! :-)

Correct.. and thats where their progress stops.......they have been fed and made to believe , they are the best in all field against india.....and they relax at that point.....no progress beyond that.. that is the reason.. no development in any field in pakistan.. sorry to say.. but that is the fact..

Military history is full of amazing feats, the greatest of these being when victory is achieved despite the odds being stacked against the winning side. These battles tell tales of determination and courage, leading to victories that no one thought possible.
The latest example is :
The Six-Day War, in response to Arab threats of invasion, Israel launched surprise air attacks which almost completely destroyed the Air Forces of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, then launched a series of ground, air, and naval attacks which saw the capture of the Sinai from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria, and heavy Arab losses in personnel and material.

You didn't mention Israel vs. the Arab States. You mentioned Pakistan and India.

Any examples of this victory of mind over matter from the area you mentioned?

The Qur'an and bible reveal that The "God factor" is valid and applicable even now.

The Qur'an and the Bible revealed that the 'God Factor' would be valid and applicable even in 2015?

Haven't heard of any good work by Indian Military so far, except for some misguiding information on Youtube and Self claimed statements by Indian Media with no proper authenticity. Anyway I hope peace prevails in the Pakistan as well as India.

Perhaps you don't read English. Otherwise you would find sufficient material in the writings of A. H. Amin. Or Kaisar Tufail. I take care never to quote Indian sources when talking to overwrought Pakistani sensibilities. Especially civilians always willing to fight to the last Pakistani soldier.

The Qur'an and bible reveal that The "God factor" is valid and applicable even now.

But where these two books clash, who is going to win?

Have the Gods now decreed that mortal men must fight on their behalf?

And what then does it mean to the God of the ones who lost?

Would be really interested in your theories on this.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. I also find it fascinating that you choose to lower case the Bible in deference to the Koran.

BS ranking .Israel should be even above India.
The Ranking is only base on the number of the weapons and not the quality of the weapon. I am surprised Pakistan is on 11th

Cheers, Doc

P.S. I also find it fascinating that you choose to lower case the Bible in deference to the Koran.

Remind me again where unintelligent and boring begins.

Cheers, Doc

The Qur'an and the Bible revealed that the 'God Factor' would be valid and applicable even in 2015?

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

God basically said stupid are the ones that fight and use force, for it is the humble who would get ahead.

Not much of divine wisdom but just basic common sense - when you fight both the winner and looser will become weak and the ones who didn't fight would would pick up the pieces.

Back
Top Bottom