What's new

Pakistan Military Forces "WAR ON TERROR" Operation [EXCLUSIVE made by me "Waleed"]

Interesting... I found the same video used in some other music video on youtube, i have posted it in Operation Burner i think.

This seems to be a complete video, anyone know which base is featured? It is too big to be Qasim and does not look like Chaklala ( i could be wrong)! Anyone got any ideas?

Regards,

Yeah, man it's a real battle not some game.You added COD4 Music.Add some good pakistani patriotic song instead.

Sorry for my ignorance... But what is COD4? Also, yes i agree some nice Pakistani music would have gone down excellently.

:D

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare..it's a PC first person shooter game.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare..it's a PC first person shooter game.

Ah.. Okay, thank you... :D

Here is another one... (Slightly Offensive, but i like some of the clips used in this one too...)

Last edited by a moderator:
In Video not only COD4 track sound + BLACK HAWK DOWN "Hollywood" Movie background music.

Video edit again... with New more clips..

check it above!

Very Nice video... Excellent (Still would have been better with some nice Pakistani Music).

Waleed you did an OUTSTANDING job with the first half of the video. But when you used COD4's 'Javelin' sounds, some International footage and American Army troops and their convo's in the video, It ruined the atmosphere for me.

But seriously, The first half, with the Black Hawk Down soundtrack fits PERFECTLY. I love that soundtrack and it's one of my favourite War film.

Waiting for another one like this. Some suggestions ...

1. More footage of Pakistan Army Operations in FATA. There's a lot more where the other ones came from.

2. Voices of our Generals briefing and explaining the nature of the operation to our troops. I believe two Generals and their briefings about engaging the enemy and their flawed ideology are available on youtube. They would go nice along with some echo, if you know what I mean ;)

Keep up the great work!
Pakistan Zindabad!

some International footage and American Army troops and their convo's in the video.

Most of the People have same statment but let me clear

1st, US Marines footage @ very start actually thy are not US Marines. Look at the heliz they are Russian Mi heli.
2nd, Just only 1 Clip (NIGHT VISION NV) Airstrike by Apache helicopter in Iraq thats it. There is no US military or any international military clip in this video.

Waiting for another one like this. Some suggestions ...

1. More footage of Pakistan Army Operations in FATA. There's a lot more where the other ones came from.

2. Voices of our Generals briefing and explaining the nature of the operation to our troops. I believe two Generals and their briefings about engaging the enemy and their flawed ideology are available on youtube. They would go nice along with some echo, if you know what I mean ;)

Keep up the great work!
Pakistan Zindabad!

Now just wait ... CUT this video in 5 Parts and gimme some suggestion

1st Part (Starting - End where Night vision "Green light" strike)
2nd Part (After Green light NV Strike - Statellite Airstrikes)
3rd Part (After Statellite Airstrikes - 2 Generals briefing)
4th Part (After briefing - F16s on Runway and Airstrikes on Mountains in daylight)
5th Part (After Airstrike On Mountain - End)

Now gimme some Quotes/Statments/Headings or dailogs.. ill put in this Video. Im now finallly working in Adobe AfterEffects with 3D effects etc let see.

I need some statments in English but in Military style...

"ham yahan say attack karaengay unka agay move karna mushkil hoga"
"yahan kafi problem horahe hey resistnce hey close air support call ke jaye"
"ye ilaka clear karlya hey aur total control may hey Army kay troops ko agay "forward karna shuru kardo"

etc i want such statements in English with pro military style lke breifing. Is that any guy record for me ??? but in English and in good Military style in which use pakistan operation places name as well. Is there any guy do this ???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom