What's new

Pakistan Military Forces [Wallpaper] once again me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING work Waleed! Seriously, keep em coming!

And I feel like informing you that the Admins wouldn't like the fact that you made another ID. If only you keep your anger "outbursts" to a minimum, we could keep on receiving your great artwork without any interruptions.

:tup:

nice one dude.. keep it up..
just one suggestion. i dont like the ranger in the middle. please replace him with something else.

Great work Waleed ! outstanding...

Good work. Really, brilliant stuff. I especially like the fact that your name is on the side, rather than in the middle of the picture (which ruins it).

I can see SSG, SSG-CT, Frontier Corp, Infantry, SSW, Army Aviation and Al-Khalid. Apart from the SSW, everything else is Pakistan Army, so I believe the title should be Pakistan Army not Pakistan Military Forces. Pakistan Military Forces should include much more. Just a suggestion since you asked for one.

Now Updated 2.0V check above pic once again! 2 Snipers with Border grill n other few stuff added.

Good work. Really, brilliant stuff. I especially like the fact that your name is on the side, rather than in the middle of the picture (which ruins it).

I can see SSG, SSG-CT, Frontier Corp, Infantry, SSW, Army Aviation and Al-Khalid. Apart from the SSW, everything else is Pakistan Army, so I believe the title should be Pakistan Army not Pakistan Military Forces. Pakistan Military Forces should include much more. Just a suggestion since you asked for one.

Suggest me "Title" ??

Here's another suggestion:

Since you basically used "Special forces" personnel, the title of the wallpaper should be something like "Pakistan Special Forces" or something. One more thing is that if you're going to make a special forces wallpaper, try to use only SF images for the wallpapers. Otherwise, it'll seem a bit too crowded.

SSG-N and ATF as well.

Suggest me "Title" ??

Well, you are the creative genius, so I'll leave the title to you. My only suggestion is, if you're going to call it "Pakistan Military Forces", you might as well go crazy and add a whole bunch of other stuff from PA, PN and PAF.

This wallpaper is very good, though. Take Bezerk's suggestion and just call it Pakistan Special Operations Forces, and then remove Army Aviation, Al Khalid, Infantry and add the Elite Force, Navy Marines, inflatable boats used by SSGN, fast roping, hovercrafts etc etc etc.

OR

Leave it as it is, just without the title. It is completely up to you. It's your work.

SSG-N and ATF as well.

Interesting. How did you distinguish between SSGN and SSG? Also, is the Anti Terrorist Force not the same as the Counter Terrorist unit?

Thanks.

Interesting. How did you distinguish between SSGN and SSG? Also, is the Anti Terrorist Force not the same as the Counter Terrorist unit?

Thanks.

Well the 3rd commando from the left is taken from a picture that I uploaded some time back. It was from a Naval SSG unit. And the guy in the middle is from the ATF, recognizable from the uniform. And yes they're the same I guess. But they're also responsible for drug busts all around the country I think.

Here's some more pictures of our ATF personnel.

bro, you need to put cobra in the middle & the russian transporter to the left if you have its picture.
Also take out the budha sniper on the right.

Well the 3rd commando from the left is taken from a picture that I uploaded some time back. It was from a Naval SSG unit. And the guy in the middle is from the ATF, recognizable from the uniform. And yes they're the same I guess. But they're also responsible for drug busts all around the country I think.

Thanks a lot Bezerk.

The SSG has a Counter-Terrorism unit [Below], like the SAS.

The Anti Terrorism Force is separate, as you posted above.

Also, I thought that the third guy from the left was SSG Counter Terrorism (due to his black mask), but according to you he is SSGN. Why do SSGN wear the black mask?

Updated now... 3.0v

I have remove something and add something different :cheesy: Guess what ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom