What's new

Pakistan militants kill 41 in mass execution, attack on Shi'ites

The statistics presented if true is very unfortunate. It's crazy that a nation formed for political representation of muslims is not inclusive of all factions of Islam....

Well Muslims are not a homogenous entity and (aside from sectarian stuff) have ethnic and national rivalries.

We Bangladeshis are generally a peaceful, tolerant nation, even viewed as a bit passive or overly-gentle.

Yes, we do have our bigots and fanatics like Al-Zakir (who unfortunately dominate the "Bangladeshi" subforum on here and abuse and swear at mainstream Bangladeshis) but they are a minority and will never get far in independent Bangladesh.

I think once these other Muslim countries have higher HDIs and wealth, as well as more inter-travelling, anti-Shia bigotry will decrease.

Also with the decline of Gulf petrol, Saudi will have less money with which to spread its hatred of Shias.

shia believes and Original Islam Really please do share with us what do u mean?
40 siparah in Quran and 10 were lost to some Imam Mehdi who will come back with it....
Completely Different way of offering Prayers..
Not beleiving in any Hadith which isnt "Riwayat" by an "Ahl-e-Bait".
Very disrespectful to the level of abusive towards Sahaba..Including the first 4 Caliphs...
These were the points raised by Sunni scholars,and they were right in pointing out these..
But then idiots took over...

What if the Taliban, like the Iranians & the Saudis before them, also think of exporting their revolution to Pakistan & end up destabilizing the country even more ! :blink:

And the difference between Taliban's and Saudi is? you mean so far Taliban's have been sending us Red Roses and letters asking to accept their will all over the country i must have missed it.

@Safriz: I said 'Sipah-e-Sahaba' not the Jamat-i-Islami ! :blink:

But to be fair the Jamiat-i-Tulba is a pretty nasty organization for teachers & students alike & the Jamat-i-Islami did start the Anti-Ahmediya riots in the 50s to kick start this sectarianism !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safriz: I said 'Sipah-e-Sahaba' not the Jamat-i-Islami ! :blink:

But to be fair the Jamiat-i-Tulba is a pretty nasty organization for teachers & students alike & the Jamat-i-Islami did start the Anti-Ahmediya riots in the 50s to kick start this sectarianism !

In 1950s they were demonstrating for a Law change,not to slaughter Qadianis.....
They were demanding to legally name Qadianis as a Non Muslim Minority based on the teachings and theology of Qadiani faith...
The government of that time tried to resolve matters by force and the garbage did hit the fan...
An intellectual approach via clerics to the clerics had avoided all that...
Hence my stance in this thread "What is started by Mullah is controlled by mullah,and can only be finished by the mullah"..
Put the mullah out of the loop and it will all go haywire as it went in 1950s.

Safriz;3750443]40 siparah in Qur'an and 10 were lost to some Imam Mehdi who will come back with it....
Completely Different way of offering Prayers..

Base less acquisitions also known as rumors spread by special interest group which you also called as idiots.The same idiots who gave letters to suicide bombers and promise of heavens even though same Qur'an you say we don't follow forbids suicide.

Not believing in any Hadith which isnt "Riwayat" by an "Ahl-e-Bait".

whats Hdith please explain to me?

Very disrespectful to the level of abusive towards Sahaba..Including the first 4 Caliphs...

Prophet (s) said, "Mun Kuntum Maulah fa hadha Ali un Maulah.

These were the points raised by Sunni scholars,and they were right in pointing out these..

You know Wahhabi mullahs also say you cannot question the ruling party thats anti Islam they also wanna call yazeed a sahaba and give him the title of Hadrat they also name their kids after the man who Martyred the grand son of prophet of Islam.i don't they wanna celebrate happy new years in start of Muharam.
call it what ever you like i am not here to teach you what Islam is what isn't at least i have the decency not to call it Sunni doctrain and real Islam.

But then idiots took over...

You mean special interest that continue to spread their own ideology and have brought Muslim countries to their knees.

In 1950s they were demonstrating for a Law change,not to slaughter Qadianis.....
They were demanding to legally name Qadianis as a Non Muslim Minority based on the teachings and theology of Qadiani faith...
The government of that time tried to resolve matters by force and the garbage did hit the fan...
Hence my stance in this thread "What is started by Mullah is controlled by mullah,and can only be finished by the mullah"..

What if in the process we end up being held hostage to the whims & wishes of the Mullahs each on their own self proclaimed divine mission ?

I'd say let us instead 'regulate' Islam in Pakistan & bring the Mullahs in the 'loop' as you say but with a tight noose around their necks so that if they get out of line & start proclaiming such & such a person as being 'marked for death' or as 'lesser Muslims' you tug on it aggressively to kick some sense into them !

The Long Term solution to this lies in education & education alone ! Mind it - Not schooling but 'education' !

If you are a Muslim that you claim to be then i am sure you are aware of one very Important teaching of Islam ''you are not Muslim if others are not safe from you'' plus God The One the ONLY Al Mighty reserve the right to judge.

Could you please point me in the direction where Pakistanis were given the right to decide who is and who isn't Muslim before you answer that in the survey pakistan ranks among s the highest corrupt countries in the world .

But your logic works on the assumption that the Mullah has to start something. Why so when everyone else seems to be living peacefully without starting anything.

Lets say onion hurts our eyes... not having onion in the home would be an end to the problem.
A counter-argument would be, lets finish the mullah... no more problems.

What if in the process we end up being held hostage to the whims & wishes of the Mullahs each on their own self proclaimed divine mission ?

I'd say let us instead 'regulate' Islam in Pakistan & bring the Mullahs in the 'loop' as you say but with a tight noose around their necks so that if they get out of line & start proclaiming such & such a person as being 'marked for death' or as 'lesser Muslims' you tug on it aggressively to kick some sense into them !

The Long Term solution to this lies in education & education alone ! Mind it - Not schooling but 'education' !

Big% of Mullahs in pakistan are uneducated the person who himself cant read and understand Islam is teaching.

What if in the process we end being held hostage to the whims & wishes of the Mullahs each on their own self proclaimed divine mission ?

Thats a main issue you highlight here..
Lack of trust..
Until the two sides start to treat each other with respect and trust..matters wont go forward...

If Musharraf did not Launch a full fledged army operation on a Bunch of "angry Teenagers",we wouldn't have fallen into this abyss of terrorism..
Americans did not start it,they just snatched it and gave fuel to it and used it to their own benefit...

Heavy handed tactics without understanding the Islamist has caused much damage..
I do not include the TTP as islamists as they have a different agenda which has nothing to do with Islam,but its not only TTP who is involved in terrorism in Pakistan.. relatives of the Teenage students of lal masjid vowed to take revenge and many of them went militant and suicide bombers,it was hornet's nest which musharraf kicked..
Look at it from another angle...
The age group of the students of that madressah was same as a secondary school or University..
Men and women of that age are Hot headed,and so were they..But you don't send army to a university and burn it down,as was done with lal masjid...
There can be many arguments and counter arguments,but end of the day they were Boys and girls in their late teens or early twenties who could have been controlled without use of force...

Similar situation if not the same,happened in Sawat in 1990s.. Sufi Muhammad's 'tor patki movement was dealt with in an excellent way,and ended with minimal damage without any long lasting effects...

I will join in tomorrow as its late in the night here...
I think we can continue this discussion in a positive way.. @Cheetah786 not all people who call themselves shia have the concepts i mentioned...But those who have it are not muslims as there are no 40 parah in Quran ,and respecting Companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) is mandatory as He (PBUH) Himself respected them..

For now i am :wave:
and
images

lol @ the wahabi in page 1 saying they died b/c Iran and Pakistan don't have 2 hour flights.

wahabis man

Pakistan, you're failing big time. This is the easiest thing on the planet.

Step 1: no thank you saudi, keep your money, we can build our own schools

step 2: educate your people and stop having 4 different mosques in every street (one for sunnis, one for shias, one for...). One mosque is enough for all muslims and if they don't want to pray beside each other than **** em.

step 3: gather all wahabi mullahs and send them into exile

step 4: carpet bomb wahabi areas and execute every known terrorist on the spot. When Jundollah blew a bomb in Iranian Baluchistan in mid 2000's, Iran sent 10,000 soldiers to Baluchistan and within a couple of years Riggi, his brother and all the leaders were executed. All known wahabis were also executed on the spot. All mosques and schools in the area are funded and regulated by Iran's central govt and no mullah is allowed to step out of line over there. Iranian border guards regularly shoot militants coming in from AFG/Pakistan without even trying to capture them.

It can't get any easier. Alternatively sunnis can keep blowing shias up in Pakistan, couldn't care less.

lol @ the wahabi in page 1 saying they died b/c Iran and Pakistan don't have 2 hour flights.

wahabis man

Pakistan, you're failing big time. This is the easiest thing on the planet.

Step 1: no thank you saudi, keep your money, we can build our own schools

step 2: educate your people and stop having 4 different mosques in every street (one for sunnis, one for shias, one for...). One mosque is enough for all muslims and if they don't want to pray beside each other than **** em.

step 3: gather all wahabi mullahs and send them into exile

step 4: carpet bomb wahabi areas and execute every known terrorist on the spot. When Jundollah blew a bomb in Iranian Baluchistan in mid 2000's, Iran sent 10,000 soldiers to Baluchistan and within a couple of years Riggi, his brother and all the leaders were executed. All known wahabis were also executed on the spot. All mosques and schools in the area are funded and regulated by Iran's central govt and no mullah is allowed to step out of line over there. Iranian border guards regularly shoot militants coming in from AFG/Pakistan without even trying to capture them.

It can't get any easier. Alternatively sunnis can keep blowing shias up in Pakistan, couldn't care less.

Tell that to your Government which considers itself to be the solo champion of Shi'ites in the world (eerily similar to SA and Sunnis). Your govt tried to export a revolution to Pakistan, we would all be very happy if Iran does mind its own business (same goes for SA).

Tell that to your Government which considers itself to be the solo champion of Shi'ites in the world (eerily similar to SA and Sunnis). Your govt tried to export a revolution to Pakistan, we would all be very happy if Iran does mind its own business (same goes for SA).

lmao wut

actually nvm

arguing with you wahabis is pointless. Yeah Iran is trying to export its rev, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom