What's new

PAKISTAN MAY NEGOTIATE WITH UKRAINE FOR 100 OPLOT-M MAIN BATTLE TANKS

2 were tested

Chinese MBT-3000 and Ukrainian Oplot-M there was rumor about Russian T-90 but was rumor
Suppose a tank is disqualified on technical basis and the manufacturer rectifies the fault can the tank then come back reevaluation?

Suppose a tank is disqualified on technical basis and the manufacturer rectifies the fault can the tank then come back reevaluation?

yes..

Oplot-M has engine fault and had 1200 HP engine Ukraine now made a new engine of 1500 HP which they they are providing it for Al-Khalid Tanks (200 Engines)

I don't remember what were the faults in Chinese MBT-3000 VT-4 but both tanks are now coming to Pakistan in 2017 for further evaluation

Neither Russians nor Chinese would be happy if this news materializes.

1. Russia deals with india and now it is dealing with us. We didn't say stop dealing with indians yet indians did say and Russians just didn't give damn about it and is even doing exercises with us. So Russia wouldn't mind with whom we do deals.
  2. China doesn't have any problem with Ukraine so they will not mind.

T 84 Oplot M Main Battle Tank
1372619656-WotOplotM-o.jpg

VT-4 MBT
VT4_MBT-3000_Norinco_main_battle_tank_China_Chinese_defense_industry_military_technology_equipment_008.jpg

5d6034a85edf8db15421b4cf0b23dd54564e740a.jpg
16bdb459139486ca8347edae8a767782.jpg
If China or Russian had any problem they should have issued the statement about it already plus we buys equipment from many countries and even buying from China so why would someone object about it?? These weapons are not against them we tested we liked we buy simple..
Choose the best according to pakistan interest
According to export record,VT-4 maybe a little expensive

Last edited:
yes..

Oplot-M has engine fault and had 1200 HP engine Ukraine now made a new engine of 1500 HP which they they are providing it for Al-Khalid Tanks (200 Engines)

I don't remember what were the faults in Chinese MBT-3000 VT-4 but both tanks are now coming to Pakistan in 2017 for further evaluation
Thanks!

Will it also include Active Protection System? I have heard or read somewhere we have produced our locals APS.

If you could get some T-14 armata otherwise stick to your Al-Khalid. Ukraine could anytime taken over by Russians.

Back
Top Bottom