What's new

Pakistan may deliver JF-17 Thunder fighter jets to Azerbaijan

If anyone didn't know this, then an FYI ... Azerbaijan has very deep rooted ties with Israel. Azeris, Georgians and Armenians have ancestral lineage with israelis as most European Jews are Khazari, and old Kingdom that existed at the time of the Romans, Byzantinians and the Islamic Empire. Khazar nation converted to Judaism in the 9th Century AD. Azerbaijan was also instrumental in the joint American, British and Israeli effort to arm ISIS, HTS and Nusra Front. Azeri aircraft with diplomatic registration funnelled through weapons from Bulgaria which armed the ISI'S, AQ, HTS & Nusra Front terrorists.

So just a word of caution to my beloved Pakistan ... know whom you're dealing with. JF-17 Thunder sales are important, even if we sell to Azerbaijan. But always know which angle the devil attacks from. These israelis are everywhere .. they've spread around the world. Unsuspected ... Undetected!
They are going to kill some Christian with those Jewish arms. What else are you looking for? Best wishes for Azerbaijan!

Just throwing it out there, but Azerbaijan is a confirmed SOM ALCM user. It might even be an Atmaca AShM user down the line the way they're going. @JamD PAF might have someone to foot the integration and testing bill here.

I think Pakistan should be more worried about producing JF-17 to meet its own dire needs rather than producing for exports. IAF is right next door with superior quantity & quality of jets and here Pakistan is worried about meeting needs of Azerbaijan?
We have a fleet of more then 180+ MKI killers and now odd is in favor of Pakistan. AlHumdAllah. We need cash now so that after August we can produce more JF17 Block 3 for our self. We should use this six month to get some good cash for future

Cant be with Italian AESA ... Otherwise cant be delivered in 2019 ... Changing radar means you have to re do the integration of all weapon systems ... It will be way to expensive and time taking

Azerbaijan has been working with Pakistan for it's version of JF-17 for quite some time now, and put priority on the project as our rival (Armenia) is set to receive at least 4 Su-30SMs by the end of this year. All I can say is, Azerbaijani version will be the most advanced Thunder in the skies and will integrate Turkish, Pakistani and Chinese weapons onboard, relying on Chinese for air-to-air capabilities mainly.

Just throwing it out there, but Azerbaijan is a confirmed SOM ALCM user. It might even be an Atmaca AShM user down the line the way they're going. @JamD PAF might have someone to foot the integration and testing bill here.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the plan. I will keep my ear to the ground about this.

Azerbaijan has been working with Pakistan for it's version of JF-17 for quite some time now, and put priority on the project as our rival (Armenia) is set to receive at least 4 Su-30SMs by the end of this year. All I can say is, Azerbaijani version will be the most advanced Thunder in the skies and will integrate Turkish, Pakistani and Chinese weapons onboard, relying on Chinese for air-to-air capabilities mainly.

How sure r u about this ? Coz this will result in a much expensive aircraft and you will not get bwnwfit of weapon integration done by Pakistan on pakistani version ... for each new weapon integration you might need to pay additional money

How sure r u about this ? Coz this will result in a much expensive aircraft and you will not get bwnwfit of weapon integration done by Pakistan on pakistani version ... for each new weapon integration you might need to pay additional money

even with added costs, Azerbaijani JF-17 Block 2+ is the most cost efficient aircraft in terms of its capabilities.

I think Pakistan should be more worried about producing JF-17 to meet its own dire needs rather than producing for exports. IAF is right next door with superior quantity & quality of jets and here Pakistan is worried about meeting needs of Azerbaijan?
According to Modi’s public declaration the IAF with the current fighters are like “garbage IN, garbage out” vis-a-vis PAF...

Back
Top Bottom