What's new

Pakistan may become a 'failed state'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed state is an extreme phrase whose exact meanings & implications are unclear.

I would put Somalia in this class , Pak may be 'disturbed, unstable, politically unpredictable" but not in the same league as Somalia , Parts of Sudan ( Darfur) or even Afghanistan during Taliban's time.

Westerners have a knack for dramatising issues to suit their immediate political motive.

ha ha........hmm........I am just saying about a POSSIBILITY.......not a certainity......:usflag:

pure speculation.......:pop:

I was just responding to the title of the article...nothing specific to your post..sorry for the confusion, should have quoted the stuff that I was commenting about.

Failed state is an extreme phrase whose exact meanings & implications are unclear.

I would put Somalia in this class , Pak may be 'disturbed, unstable, politically unpredictable" but not in the same league as Somalia , Parts of Sudan ( Darfur) or even Afghanistan during Taliban's time.

Westerners have a knack for dramatising issues to suit their immediate political motive.

like grabbing our nukes! it is almost a fetish for the west now.

like grabbing our nukes! it is almost a fetish for the west now.

... and not without reason.

Shouldn't Pak be doing something to improve its unpredictable / unstable image worldwide ?

60 yrs is a long time to play snakes & ladders.

... and not without reason.

Shouldn't Pak be doing something to improve its unpredictable / unstable image worldwide ?

60 yrs is a long time to play snakes & ladders.

btw, mate.......who is snake here.......military or democracy? :cheesy:

Neither.

Its the endemic instability & unpredictability ( my views).

well, who is responsible for it.......military, democracy or both( that would mean public)............

No one can ride ur back unless its bent.

Its the ppl of Pak who finally have to & must decide who governs them & how.

who says pakistan may become a failed state....................jino Allah rakhey unno kon chakhey............those who think it is possible...............plz read zawiya...by great sir ashfaq ahmed.

who says pakistan may become a failed state....................jino Allah rakhey unno kon chakhey............those who think it is possible...............plz read zawiya...by great sir ashfaq ahmed.

it may become a failed state.......it may not become a failed state........
but thats not the point......the point is that the very fact that we are discussing the possibility of a 'failed pakistan' tell us that pakistan is not the success it should have been........
so who is responsible for that 'fail'ure..........?
military, democracy or public........?

those who believe in allah almighty.......................they dont care about any possibility...........if someone is responsible or not.............we should now stop this blame game.........

those who believe in allah almighty.......................they dont care about any possibility...........if someone is responsible or not.............we should now stop this blame game.........

objective analysis of wat went wrong and how to correct it will help a nation from repeating mistakes and blunders.............
any 'country blessed by god' would be on that path.........

god has blessed US with obama......lets see wat he blesses pak with?

If we were to go by such statements, we were supposed disintegrate within the first few years of our existence. Have some belief in yourself, please.

I recommend reading "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. It will explain to you the end game of the IMF and WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom