What's new

Pakistan-Make no mistake

The iron is hot and with India taking comfort in American lap it is the perfect time for Pakistan, China and Russia to forget past differences and make a power block to curtail American meddling in Asia and CIS.

This false war on terror will continue in pursuit of one after another and through manufactured terrorism through Raymond Davis, DeHaven, Blackwater, Xe, etc etc

Good, if America didn't learn, its debits will be grow to 21 trillions rapidly in 2015.

Our govt will be in new faces after election coming soon. PTI possible.

100% agreed with all your points, but what are the solutions now, and who is going to solve all the problems.

The iron is hot and with India taking comfort in American lap it is the perfect time for Pakistan, China and Russia to forget past differences and make a power block to curtail American meddling in Asia and CIS.

This false war on terror will continue in pursuit of one after another and through manufactured terrorism through Raymond Davis, DeHaven, Blackwater, Xe, etc etc

Yes, this is the time to do it but how many people in Russia realise this? I don't think the indians will allow Russia to be a part of this.

Yes, this is the time to do it but how many people in Russia realise this? I don't think the indians will allow Russia to be a part of this.

When does India dictate to Russia or any other country ? Why don't you gather support for your government to join in this great alliance against the USA? Or is it perhaps that you have forgotten that the flags which you post under your name no longer goes under the title of East Pakistan but Bangladesh since 1971

When does India dictate to Russia or any other country ? Why don't you gather support for your government to join in this great alliance against the USA? Or is it perhaps that you have forgotten that the flags which you post under your name no longer goes under the title of East Pakistan but Bangladesh since 1971

And the 'wise' indians complain that I change the topic, look at this 'wise' indian, he wants to talk about Bangladesh for he has no reply.

And the 'wise' indians complain that I change the topic, look at this 'wise' indian, he wants to talk about Bangladesh for he has no reply.

What has India got to do with this topic? You brought India into the fold with your post. If Pakistan, China and Russia wants to form an alliance against the USA then go ahead and do it (Heck I will eat my beard the day that happens :D ). Don't be trolling with claims like "India will never allow Russia to join in" oh wise Bangladeshi

What has India got to do with this topic? You brought India into the fold with your post. If Pakistan, China and Russia wants to form an alliance against the USA then go ahead and do it (Heck I will eat my beard the day that happens :D ). Don't be trolling with claims like "India will never allow Russia to join in" oh wise Bangladeshi

India will be exerting her influence upon the Russians against the idea, that's what india will be doing. Now, you can say that india has no influence upon Russia, after all, denial is in the blood of most indians.

India will be exerting her influence upon the Russians against the idea, that's what india will be doing. Now, you can say that india has no influence upon Russia, after all, denial is in the blood of most indians.

Yup I deny that we can influence the Russians when it comes to their foreign policy. And pray tell, how did you come to the highlighted conclusion. Was it perhaps by standing at our fence and observing the Indian masses go about their lives everyday ?

Yup I deny that we can influence the Russkies when it comes to their foreign policy. And pray tell, how did you come to the highlighted conclusion. Was it perhaps by standing at our fence and observing the Indian masses go about their lives everyday ?

Well, admitting the truth doesn't hurt, you see. Good boy.

Yup I deny that we can influence the Russkies when it comes to their foreign policy. And pray tell, how did you come to the highlighted conclusion. Was it perhaps by standing at our fence and observing the Indian masses go about their lives everyday ?

So to interrupt, Ruskie is derogatory term for Russians.

China never droped A Bombs on those who were willing for cease fire...It never attacked any state on pre text of WMD's and surprisingly it never called for PAX CHINA... The track record of China is million times better then those who have destroyed Vietnam , Latin America

Back
Top Bottom