What's new

pakistan lose to england! what next

arsipk

New Recruit

Reaction score
hi and salaam!
guys can anyone of you who has quite a good knowledge about cricket tell me that by how much margin we must beat netherland now to qualify for super 8. if u could speicfy conclusion for these to conditions.
if we bat first and score 160 where shall we restrict netherland.
if we ball first and netherland score 130 how early shall we chase.

pakistan needs to beat natherlands by atleast 60 runs. if pakistan score 160 this means netherlands needs to be restricted on 100. and if netherlands score 130 than i m not too sure about this one but i think pakistan need to chase this in 14 or 15 overs.but honestly speaking looking at the curent scenario its hard for pakistan to score 160 and hard for pakistan to chase even 130 lol

Its a only a game, winning and losing is associated with every game.

who is the fielding couch of pakistan side ?

there is no coach of anything! this team is rudderless! your main T20 players are all sitting in pakistan - Imran nazir, Abdur Razzak, Imran Farhat.

it will lose to netherlands also! i hope they do! because we deserve it! the whole PCB cricket set-up is corrupt!:hitwall:

Last edited:
Did anyone expect otherwise. The PCB should be dismantled, its waste of time and precious resources.

DONT FORGET THE RAIN IS ON cards too.
lol but the thing is - pakistan do not deserve to be in next round they played pathetic cricket. they deserved to be knocked out with such performance, with all the talks of - how pakistan need sucess in cricket etc etc. by team.

they end up such flop show.....prrrrrrffffttt

Poor bowling by pakistan.i dont know but why they dropped Sohail Tanvir?? he is main bowler of T20....there is no place for Ahmed Shehzad & Yasir Arafat.

Why are they even taking part in the event :S They dont seem serious to play the game; very bad peformance from the team...

look guys be OPTIMISTIC....we are CORENERED TIGERS WE WILL BOUNCE BACK....if not this worldcup later on...

TOO ALL THOSE WHO ARE CRYING ABOUT HOW BAD OUR CRICKET IS NOW....HOW CAN YOU FORGET 10 YEARS OF DOMINATION IN THE LATE 80's to 90's where were you all then.....

so for god sake don't give up hope fine if we lose to HOLLAND....so what.... we have had bigger and better victories....we will bounce back we lost cuz we didn't have an IPL like the indians they were smart to have IPL right before worldcup....no one wanted to come to pakistan to play cricket with us...

our team has systematically been made to miss out on match practise....so like we are standing by our IDPs and we standing behind our ARMY and our nation we need to stand behind our TEAM.....

everything gets worse before it gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!

i was a PROUD pakistani yesterday...i am a PROUD PAKISTANI today i will be a PROUD PAKISTANI tomorrow....

I didn't like the attitude of the pak captain after losing. He was still laughing and saying he didn't care for T20 as it's only entertainment. As if we watch test cricket as a chore. pfft.

look guys be OPTIMISTIC....we are CORENERED TIGERS WE WILL BOUNCE BACK....if not this worldcup later on...

TOO ALL THOSE WHO ARE CRYING ABOUT HOW BAD OUR CRICKET IS NOW....HOW CAN YOU FORGET 10 YEARS OF DOMINATION IN THE LATE 80's to 90's where were you all then.....

so for god sake don't give up hope fine if we lose to HOLLAND....so what.... we have had bigger and better victories....we will bounce back we lost cuz we didn't have an IPL like the indians they were smart to have IPL right before worldcup....no one wanted to come to pakistan to play cricket with us...

our team has systematically been made to miss out on match practise....so like we are standing by our IDPs and we standing behind our ARMY and our nation we need to stand behind our TEAM.....

everything gets worse before it gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!

i was a PROUD pakistani yesterday...i am a PROUD PAKISTANI today i will be a PROUD PAKISTANI tomorrow....

this is what i call high spirit.

Living in past glories isn't going to solve our problems. Winning and losing is pretty much part of the game; but it feels bad when the team doesnt put even a half hearted effort into playing...

Pakistan is the runner up of 1st 2020WC and Pakistan's current show is purely lack of practice and nothing else. I hate to see Pakistan out of Tournament, without India and Pakistan there is no fun. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom