What's new

Pakistan likely to test fire a 4000 km range ballistic missile with in few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrine

Reaction score
I have heard that Pakistan may test fire a 4000km range ICBM soon. i don't have any links yet but may be i can get them by tomorrow.if there will be any....:undecided:

sir, ICBM's are of range more than about 5500 km range.
And by the way, is it just pass on. or u have any link.

I doubt Army would test any ballistic missile right now due to floods and other internal situations.

correct

and even if there were no flood and internal situation is very good why should Pakistan test a missile that is particularly aimed at Israel. America will not be happy at all.

Currently Pakistan is getting as much military equipment from america as much it can. After such a test situation will be entirely different

Pakistan doesn't need a missile with so much range such a test would rather be harmful to her interests . As long her Pakistan's whole eastern neighbour is covered and in range Pak can have sound sleep .

I heard tht frm a Colonel working with NESCOM(A month back ) he told me tht we were going to conduct a missile test in near future!

But i guess the main reason for the delay is the flood problem!

Last edited:
Pakistan would do a very silly move if they test fired a missile when 200 million peoples are affected by flood and we are receiving aid from international community. You should have created this thread only if they had test fired as it is just a rumour as the rumour is being spread at wrong time

They cancelled all events scheduled to take place on "5th september" and you are saying they are planning to test 4000km missile

Please close/delete this thread

Pakistan would do a very silly move if they test fired a missile when 200 million peoples are affected by flood and we are receiving aid from international community. You should have created this thread only if they had test fired as it is just a rumour as the rumour is being spread at wrong time

They cancelled all events scheduled to take place on "5th september" and you are saying they are planning to test 4000km missile

Please close/delete this thread

if authorities have decided to test it, closing the thread will not reverse their orders

I heard tht frm a Colonel working with NESCOM(A month back ) he told me tht we were going to conduct a missile test in near future!

But i guess the main reason for the delay is the flood problem!

I was 13 year old when i first time heard that we have developed 4000KM+ missile and going to test fire soon. Days gone, weeks past, months, years and see its end of 2010 and I am still hearing similar rumours.

There were couple of opportunities when we could test fire such a lethal missile but we waited. Seems like we do possess such missiles/technology as the rumours are decade old now but I can assure you that day is not going to come in 2010 when we will see it being tested. We are already in huge crisis that we cannot see afford to see yet another point of concern for the western countries.....

Do not be too much optimist and please everybody wait for it to be launched before we can discuss about it.

Please don't post such high profile news without a source. Its absolutely the wrong time to post this and perhaps even worse to conduct a test if its true. It just gives ammo to India on the economic/diplomatic front against us and you can bet they'd use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom