What's new

Pakistan knows it can't win a conventional war with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D WE ACCEPT.. but sorry to burst the bubble,neither India will win,90% of the equipment Indian Army uses is of 1960's era... Obsolete, prone to breakdowns and the Last and main thing is ''COURAGE'',in which Indian Army Laggs big time..

Hahaha....fail thread.

and what exactly makes Indians coward and pakistanis babbar sher?

And India knows it cant fight with Pakistan. The drama of 2002, 2008 and this latest one is an ample proof that India can huff and puff but cant go to war with Pakistan

Tell me how can a country sustain a war if it has ammunition's reserve for only 3 day's of war.. I know, an idiot will jump and say we will finish Pakistan in two days..But it is so silly and shameful that india has no ammunition to sustain even a week of war...

So whats new here ? We already know Pak cannot endure a sustained war.

If Pak makes the first move, It will be a diplomatic victory for India even before full scale war breaks out, military victory will follow a few days after.

And then Sunny Deol will laugh all the way to his bank and Indians will forever bath in victory. !!

And India knows it cant fight with Pakistan. The drama of 2002, 2008 and this latest one is an ample proof that India can huff and puff but cant go to war with Pakistan

Not when you threaten India with nukes.

Same reason why even China doesn't attacks India or USA attacks N.Korea.

Let go of the nukes and then we might have a better view of what might happen in a conventional war.

Tell me how can a country sustain a war if it has ammunition's reserve for only 3 day's of war.. I know, an idiot will jump and say we will finish Pakistan in two days..But it is so silly and shameful that india has no ammunition to sustain even a week of war...

who told you that now?

All we are hearing Indian threats of war from two week's but dont see any action..Just running around like mad dog barking here and there and bitting its tail and licking its tattay.. As i said in my post 32, they lack courage.

My dear friend search on internet... Also we had a thread about this on PDF...You better find it here cause it had many sources

Too many threads to swim through :D

but i really don't think that is a possibility.
In my opinion, both India and pakistan can sustain a war for a month. If that is true than Pakistan might have even fewer ammunitions.

what a thread lolzzz
well three things
1. pakistanies think India will attack them reality ......forget it

2. Pakistanies think China will fight alongside pakistan when ever war brakes owt ....reality = Forget it too

3.Pakistanies think in case of war they will have a upper hand deu to there super dupar neuks & CM's & devine fighter pilots ....reality :rofl:

The reality is, India one of the largest countries in the world with over a million man army.....seeks security from a minute zionist state of Israel.....Dinga ...dinga...dinga...!! :rofl:

The reality is, India one of the largest countries in the world with over a million man army.....seeks security from a minute zionist state of Israel.....Dinga ...dinga...dinga...!! :rofl:

So? do themillion soldiers are scientists aswell who develop weapons? o_O
What a flawed logic.

The fact is that India is a big country with no balls and no brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom