What's new

Pakistan ka matlab kya? ..... - M.J. Akbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAR-rior said:
Not ranting bro. Simply an academic discussion with facts. This is not any propaganda political speech for any audience. HOpe u understand such differences. Some reason for u guyz to ponder why u guyz are so messedup when at a tym u guyz just coz of ur small size and population as compared to India did much better. Why not now?
@WAR-rior
Just a decade ago we were doing just fine- if not equal we were ahead of you in development- not a long ago you guys as a nation were on the verge of being bankrupt-
You recovered well- good for you-
We suffered because of 9-11-
But we are recovering now well aswell-

Why Pakistan was created or its meaning got nothing to do with it-

What?

He He. It feels pityful to see You guyz waiting for riots since 75 years and found only 2 or 3. What a justification of fear. Wow.

CMon dude. Even u know, U guyz wudnt have been so pathetic in India what u guyz are now. Infact u wudnt have been a minority if not partitioned. Infact, U guyz divided urself once and for all simply coz of Schizophrenia of nonexistent problems.

And the so called issues u find today was seeded during partition and the killings after that. Infact, before partition Hindus and Muslims stood together against British. They sat, eat, celebrated together. This one seed to partition which started in 1937 scrwed up all. Not for us but for Muslims of Subcontinent. Do think again.

Don't know why you had to start with the usual rant- No I was not waiting for riots to happen just to make a point on def.pk- I even find it hilarious having to clear such a thing- Lol

Let me finish off-
Hey we wanted it so we got it- and we are happy with it-
Pakistan is a reality- deal with it- get over it-

Last edited:
Punjabis dragging Baloch and Mohajirs out of buses is coz of poor governance?

Source?
Probably a singular incident.
I can confirm, this does not happen.

Shias and Ahmedis been treated as non humans and their procession blasted is coz of poor governance?

Yep.
The extremist ideology is easy to circumvent to the poor and destitute. Most people who blow themselves up are just footsoldiers taught in Madrassas. If you think about it, many Pakistanis are treated as non-humans too. There is slavery and child-abuse and raping of women as revenge in tribes. But you won't mention this, since it won't further the point your making to defame Pakistan. This sort of mentality wouldn't have been here if the government had worked to develop the education sector and weaken the hold of feudal lords, who purposely keep back education from their tenants in order to keep them poor and illiterate.

Its jingoism and confusion for ur identity which leads to Terrorism.

Nope. Islamic fundamentalism (which people have decided to associate with Pakistan) sprang up when...? Almost two decades ago. If you're talking about earlier militancy, such as in Balochistan or in NWFP, we've had leaders like Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who acted very aggressively towards opposition and favored certain provinces above others. Otherwise, there is no "confusion".

Why Osama found in Pakistan. Why Mullah Umer found in Pakistan?

I do not know. Probably lack of security which can be attributed to poor governance. When officials can be bribed cheap, then Pakistan will obviously be a favored hotspot for terrorists.

Dont say, everyone is scared of Pakistan and target it. U are not that super important for countries to spend wealth on.

Idiot.

@WAR-rior
Just a decade ago we were doing just fine- if not equal we were ahead of you in development- nit a long ago you guys as a nation were on the verge of being bankrupt-
You recovered well- good for you-
We suffered because of 9-11-
But we are recovering now well aswell-

Why Pakistan was created or uts meaning gotnothing to do with it-

I understand where u pointing to. But again, how bout focusing on factors of problems rather than problems itself.

India was always independent and part of NAM whereas Pakistan part of American group. So when 9/11 occured u werent oblivious to it. Were u? This is a perfect case study of leadership and their decisions. India preferred complete independence and sovereignty against fast growth. Pakistan took the other path. Why? Your factor was only India. Your focus was, Pakistan is anything and everything that is not Indian. All ur actions were India specific. India faced problems in 1991 coz of its financial policies. It has nothing to do with political factors. Whereas Pakistan's problems are completely ideological.

U tell me. Why hasnt Pakistan not found a common ideology and identity till date? Can u answer that? India has more diversity than Pakistan and yet has its common Identity. Why not with Pakistan?

If all the fears of Pakistan were so genuine then why India is a common constitution across whole country irrespective of culture and religion and why are Bangladesh and Pakistan separate with Bangladesh ideologically close to India. U see, Indo-Bangla problems are territorial and not ideological.

MJ Akbar is a typical Hindutva bootlicker Muslim who needs to prove his 'loyalty' to India, every day of his pathetic life by blaming all the ills on Pakistan.

Bashing Pakistan is a token tactic of Indian Muslims to prove their 'patriotism' to their Hindutva masters.

MJ-AKBAR truly represents what it means to be an Indian Muslim. He's actually teaching the Indian Muslims the art of survival in a Hindutva run India. Bashing Pakistan = Survival and a 'medal' of 'patriotism'.

Any Indian Muslim who criticizes pakistan you will immediately call a hindu bootlicker to attack the messenger because the message hurts your fragile ego too much.

FACT is the most popular and respected Muslims (some of them practicing muslims too) like APJ Abdul Kalam, The Khans of Bollywood, Ustad Bismillah khan, Javed Akhtar, AR Rehman, Azim Premji etc etc never had to utter a word against pakistan. MJ Akbar is a political analysts and hence he comments on Pakistan.

Such attacks on character of a messenger by a mod does not bode well for this forum.

Nothing wrong with an Indian Muslim being patriotic. However it is unacceptable to us as Pakistanis when he uses our name to prove his patriotism.

Source?
Probably a singular incident.
I can confirm, this does not happen.
It does. those doing it wont limit themselves to singular incident unless ur security situation is strong to prevent them and bring them to justice. Criminals in such incidents are never convicted. Do temme why.

Yep.
The extremist ideology is easy to circumvent to the poor and destitute. Most people who blow themselves up are just footsoldiers taught in Madrassas. If you think about it, many Pakistanis are treated as non-humans too. There is slavery and child-abuse and raping of women as revenge in tribes. But you won't mention this, since it won't further the point your making to defame Pakistan. This sort of mentality wouldn't have been here if the government had worked to develop the education sector and weaken the hold of feudal lords, who purposely keep back education from their tenants in order to keep them poor and illiterate.
U blaming Madrassas? Hence proved that it has a very strong religious reason. Infact, I can issue other problems too but they are completely related to governance and polity but not ideology. My focus was only on ideological factors and thats why I focussed on limited factors. Now we all know PAkistan is scrwed up in all directions. Be it Governance, Polity, Ideology. NOw temme. Why in every factor?
Nope. Islamic fundamentalism (which people have decided to associate with Pakistan) sprang up when...? Almost two decades ago. If you're talking about earlier militancy, such as in Balochistan or in NWFP, we've had leaders like Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who acted very aggressively towards opposition and favored certain provinces above others. Otherwise, there is no "confusion".
It all started with Bhutto himself. Jinnah's Pakistan was never this radical islamic state but today it is. Why? It was after 1971 seperation of Bangladesh where whole 2 state theory was destroyed and it was evident for ur Bhuttos and Zias to islamize Pakistan for keeping its common identity in name of islam. They were scared that after Bangladesh other cultures mite too ask its seperation. Sorry to say, bad visionaries they were.
I do not know. Probably lack of security which can be attributed to poor governance. When officials can be bribed cheap, then Pakistan will obviously be a favored hotspot for terrorists.
Lack of Security? In backyard of Armed forces? Whom u kidding dude? This is called denial mode. Do seriously ponder why was a dangerous terrorist in Pakistan's Armed forces area? U mean, Pakistani intelligence suck so bad? Whatever u say.
Ha Ha. Still no answer to why whole world wants to target and abuse Pakistan if there was no fundamental cancer within?

Any Indian Muslim who criticizes pakistan you will immediately call a hindu bootlicker to attack the messenger because the message hurts your fragile ego too much.

FACT is the most popular and respected Muslims (some of them practicing muslims too) like APJ Abdul Kalam, The Khans of Bollywood, Ustad Bismillah khan, Javed Akhtar, AR Rehman, Azim Premji etc etc never had to utter a word against pakistan. MJ Akbar is a political analysts and hence he comments on Pakistan.

Such attacks on character of a messenger by a mod does not bode well for this forum.
HA HA. This moderator doesnt even know bout M J Akbar. IF he knew, he wud have never questioned his logic and recognition of facts.

An indian Muslim is an Indian who is a muslim. He and they have nothing to do with Pakistan. Period.

Its annoying that many people including many Pakistanis discuss about concept and philosophy of Pakistan and COMPLETLY ignoring the fact that Pakistan is not a soccer club which was founded but a COUNTRY, a country with natives, ethnics, languages, cultures, ethnic groups, races and history with all of its ancestral states from indus valley civilisation up to modern Pakistan.

No country in the world needs a concept or philosophy but Pakistan needs one?
Quit this Bullshit.

Nothing wrong with an Indian Muslim being patriotic. However it is unacceptable to us as Pakistanis when he uses our name to prove his patriotism.
Oh please, there are many who have raised the same question and have come to the same conclusion as he has. Many non-Muslims too.. You are just too narrow minded to think that all Muslims around the world think like the muslims in Pakistan.

Please come out of your delusion. You guys are neither the thekedars nor the idols of musilms across the world.

Good Point. But if u focus on a fact, Israel was created coz Jewz were killed everywhere. Almost all Jewz were exterminated from Europe. It was rational that they needed a safe location of their own for what they faced.

ON the other hand creation of Pakistan was nothing more than a nightmare that some leader got out of nowhere and just asked for a separate nation simply on POSSIBLE FEARS which never existed.

One nation formed of something which happened. Other formed only on abstract fears.
man slaughtered happened in 1947 was nothing and were just abstract fears right ?

man slaughtered happened in 1947 was nothing and were just abstract fears right ?
U see. I always dream of a Lion eating me. Thats my fear. But then I go and sit on the lap of the hungry lion. After being eaten up I will gracefully claim, U SEE MY FEAR WERE SO TRUE.

If I was logical, I wud have never gone anywhere close to the Lion.

U talk bout 1947. What happened in 1947?

People were killed because of partition. Partition didnt happened because people were killed. Hope u understand this basic difference.

It was u people who killed the whole feeling of success after a gruesome struggle for freedom from west. And why? Coz some sect has got an unjustified schizophrenia that they will be brutally murdered. Ya Rite. Congrats for this treatment to ur ancestors and their dream of a free INDIA.

How come some Indian Muslims have to do mujra in front of Hindutvas to prove their loyalty towards India? I would rather get killed by a ''Muslim'' mob any day then a Hindutva mob, they are known to rape women and kill pregnant Muslim women like what happened in Gujrat.

How come some Indian Muslims have to do mujra in front of Hindutvas to prove their loyalty towards India? I would rather get killed by a ''Muslim'' mob any day then a Hindutva mob, they are known to rape women and kill pregnant Muslim women like what happened in Gujrat.
Good for u. And better know bout the person u are talking bout. Who he is. What has he achieved. His intellect and his position in India. Seriously, U guyz need to come out of cucoon to understand this world.

M J Akbar is not any random guy licking boots for some gains. That is typical Pakistani trait. Hell, hes not even a politician first but an academician and one of the biggest name in journalism.

His words are taken very seriously in a multicultural and massive country like India which Pakistan cant imagine being one.

Thats why I ask, do listen to his words rather than talking baseless shit bout hindutva, gujrat, etc etc.

Feel pity for u guyz to wait 75 yrs and 2,3 events to boast bout ur separation from an extremist civilization. Awesomeness.

Go, listen to his talk. Its completely academic in nature rather than political for some audience. Understand it, retrospect and then if u find fault lines, put it down. Then only u can offer some peace of mind to other members and get urself educated in certain topics.

Good for u. And better know bout the person u are talking bout. Who he is. What has he achieved. His intellect and his position in India. Seriously, U guyz need to come out of cucoon to understand this world.

M J Akbar is not any random guy licking boots for some gains. That is typical Pakistani trait. Hell, hes not even a politician first but an academician and one of the biggest name in journalism.

His words are taken very seriously in a multicultural and massive country like India which Pakistan cant imagine being one.

Thats why I ask, do listen to his words rather than talking baseless shit bout hindutva, gujrat, etc etc.

Feel pity for u guyz to wait 75 yrs and 2,3 events to boast bout ur separation from an extremist civilization. Awesomeness.

Go, listen to his talk. Its completely academic in nature rather than political for some audience. Understand it, retrospect and then if u find fault lines, put it down. Then only u can offer some peace of mind to other members and get urself educated in certain topics.

I never denied his credentials but it was just my observations. It looks like its the same case in Pakistan. Ahmadis, Sikhs, Hindus and Christians have to keep proving themselves that they are loyal to Pakistan.

An indian Muslim is an Indian who is a muslim. He and they have nothing to do with Pakistan. Period.
Can you ask this lunatic mj Akbar to stop commenting in Pakistan then?-
Being in the position he holds among the hindus- i guess such flames are necessary every now and then to show his patriotism to the indians?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom