What's new

Pakistan issues NOTAM for missile test

Reason these Randi baz generals don’t test longer range missiles is because their daddy NSA got all their dirty deeds intercepted and recorded. ISI bugs local politicians and generals farm houses, govt rest houses and hotels, big daddy bug ISI data and storage. To keep Randi baz in line. Now they try to justify oh, we don’t need long range because India blah blah.
These Randi baz generals can't test fire a ICBM because their masters would feel threatened.

These Randi baz generals can't test fire a ICBM because their masters would feel threatened.
its a bit more complicated than kisi nikkah m jashn manao, hawa me pistol/rifle chalao !

These kassi generals are neutered to such a level that instead of test firing Shaheen III to usual round off number of 3000. They cut it down to precise 2750 Km to not upset big daddy and his yahoodi outpost.

There was just one test of Ababeel and then it disappeared.
I hope they don't just pull out a Ghauri or Shaheen from existing inventory and fire it, and hope they fire something new and impressive.

Randi aur khusra baazi ki baat na krain

Kal kahin aap ko yeah cheezain defend na kerni per jayein

There are rumors in market

Randi aur khusra baazi ki baat na krain

Kal kahin aap ko yeah cheezain defend na kerni per jayein

There are rumors in market
On this note.
IK was a playboy In his time. He is not proud of that, and has left his past behind.
Suggest you do the same.

That has nothing to do with politics and most people with an ounce of Brain will make this connection - generally you need more brain for most things including seeing that this test is messaging post India testing upgraded versions of its strategic weapons.

Hence, it is both a message and public declaration of new capabilities on the Pakistani side to counter what India is doing.
Imran Khan, you or corruption has no relevance to this messaging which I guarantee needs more than an ounce of brain which is what rabid youthias should invest in getting more of if they truly want to keep the PTI hope alive instead of dragging their leader being outplayed into every other thread

This test is done to keep PDM idiots happy and claim hamare missile india say behtar hai…….

Now this will buy cheaper roti, gas and food.

This test totally makes sense for Khota brains …

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with politics and most people with an ounce of Brain will make this connection - generally you need more brain for most things including seeing that this test is messaging post India testing upgraded versions of its strategic weapons.

Hence, it is both a message and public declaration of new capabilities on the Pakistani side to counter what India is doing.
Imran Khan, you or corruption has no relevance to this messaging which I guarantee needs more than an ounce of brain which is what rabid youthias should invest in getting more of if they truly want to keep the PTI hope alive instead of dragging their leader being outplayed into every other thread
Ignore the battery licker sir. Why are you wasting your time with the rebuttal. It’s in one ear and out of the other with some folk.

This test is done to keep PDM idiots happy and claim hamare missile india say behtar hai…….

Now this will buy cheaper roti, gas and food.

This test totally makes sense for Khota brains …
Seriously there's no link between food prices and missile test.
Go to twitter and indians write similar absurd stuff on every military acquisition pr weapons test by Pakistan.
Your kind is doing their job for free.

Bhai sb, Majority of our missiles are now solid fuel. Mitti ke tail wala kam purana ho gaya hai!

Seriously? What does a Missile test has to do with Politics?

@PDF @waz @WebMaster can you please put some rules in place so every thread isn't derailed with political bull crap? There have been so many threads with significant national security related issues like threads on terrorism, every single thread has been derailed by people belonging to one political point of view. I think these controls are strictly needed and members banned.
THE OFF TOPIC RANTS ARE BEING DELETED.
Thea repeat offenders posting political rants and curses in threads will be banned.

just mention to me such posts. I have repeatedly asked all those hurting politically to keep their rants civil and limited to political threads so there shouldn't be any surprises.
PDF should not suffer because a a PTI is no longer in power.

Go to twitter and indians write similar absurd stuff on every military acquisition pr weapons test by Pakistan.

My Kind ?? What is my kind. The kind who cares for Pakistan people more than these props ??

I am really starting to wonder if too many people when born with iodine deficiency ?

Testing the same fkn missile year after year and issuing recycled boasting statements by ISPR is boring and mocks our current situation.

I would much rather prefer if we had closed Afghan airspace and bombed them 8 feet deeper in their caves ….

Why not test an ICBM? I literally heard on an American podcast on how Israel with India are destabilizing Baluchistan. Banana republic in the truest sense. That poster, Mastan Khan was right when he said we were always being conquered by east and west. Internal fear to do the hard work. Maybe laziness has it own merits

My Kind ?? What is my kind. The kind who cares for Pakistan people more than these props ??

I am really starting to wonder if too many people when born with iodine deficiency ?

Testing the same fkn missile year after year and issuing recycled boasting statements by ISPR is boring and mocks our current situation.

I would much rather prefer if we had closed Afghan airspace and bombed them 8 feet deeper in their caves ….
I’ve being saying the same thing, kill the elephant to scare the lion, meaning Pakistan should’ve bombed actual targets instead of open spaces in 2019 in India. This would’ve set the other two troublemakers in order.

We’re gullible people. The eastern rats play on our folks naiveté like some of them did after the NCV. They were simping hard for SS and the PDM because they knew IK strategically tackled them that our establishment gave away.

Back
Top Bottom