What's new

Pakistan Issues Another NOTAM Warning

Live firing test of anti aircraft guns, no missile test as per sources.
1611753134151.png

As per my info, Khairpur Tammewali is a field firing range and such notifications are issued to air traffic when artillery field firing is going on. Nothing big.
Live firing test of anti aircraft guns, no missile test as per sources.

It's never too late to restart. Pakistan should increase its nuclear warheads to at least 300 and deploy at least 75 of them. I mean fully functional deployed nukes just like USA or Russia has. But off course way less then them in numbers. 75 will do it. Plus develop ICBM. So if one day some super power decides to mess with us they should have the fear that we can reach them also. Because that super power will eventually come for us. Nukes or no nukes, they would come.

You do know that US doesn't even have to directly declare war on Pakistan to bring it to its knees? Proxies and give Defense systems to India will do the job way quicker, Pakistan's nuclear weapons were and will only be for India.

You do know that US doesn't even have to directly declare war on Pakistan to bring it to its knees? Proxies and give Defense systems to India will do the job way quicker, Pakistan's nuclear weapons were and will only be for India.
Policies can change anything. And with China arriving the game has changed. We would pursue ICBM. I am more then sure about it.

Oye tu bara kis din hoy ga? aisi batain karay ga to koi apni baiti ka rishta naheen day ga.

It's never too late to restart. Pakistan should increase its nuclear warheads to at least 300 and deploy at least 75 of them. I mean fully functional deployed nukes just like USA or Russia has. But off course way less then them in numbers. 75 will do it. Plus develop ICBM. So if one day some super power decides to mess with us they should have the fear that we can reach them also. Because that super power will eventually come for us. Nukes or no nukes, they would come.

Back
Top Bottom