What's new

Pakistan is weeks away from default, decisive actions must be taken by estab.

Buddy what establishment? What country?

The Judiciary is an INSULT to the Justice System, the Parliament is the JOKE to the System of Governance, the Military Leadership has BETRAYED its first duty of protecting the country.

There is no government in Islamabad, rather there is a MAFIA sitting there that takes its orders from Washington DC and London.

What Pakistan are you talking about? We the People of Pakistan cannot even elect our own leaders. 220 million people live in what can best be described as a PHANTOM ZONE.

Everyone knows very well what is going to happen next. The MAFIA in Islamabad is going to go with their BEGGERS BOWL and borrow $$ BILLIONS more in Pakistan's name and swindle it into their own pockets.

If this is the Pakistan Bajwa, Nawaz, Zardari, Shebaz, Bilawal, Maryam and Fazlu want ... then I would rather that there be no more Pakistan ever again. Let them burn into ashes of a Nuclear Armageddon .... Is zillat ki zindagi set to acha hay Pakistan khatam ho Jaye air yeh Khabees, Murdoodon ko haybatnaak maut milay.

LAANAT HAI IN KHABEESON PAR, KEHER NAZIL HO IN MURDOODON PAR.

Beautifully stated!

You want to destroy Pakistan just because of love for Imran? What kind of a Pakistani are you?

This is the only way teach a lesson to begharat establishment who have been playing games with Pakistan. Power hungry Establishment are the killer of Liaquat Ali Khan and they are planning to kill Imran Khan.
They will never allow any poltical party get too strong and only alllow those parties who want to loot and destroy Pakistan.

Last edited:
Even though PTI’s economic policies were average, it is always the case when a new regime comes; they claim we are on the verge of bankruptcy. We have heard similar stories in 1997, 1999, 2008, 2013 and 2008. In reality, they fake the economic conditions to show they are at the bottom level and their excellent policies will change the destiny
well miftah ismail said he will fix it in his program with khanzada geo before coming in power.

I wish it were just the govt., and not the nation. I am genuinely fearful for Pakistan. I pay to god that country comes out of this crisis.

You have to fall and suffer before the rebirth out of the ashes.

I know it's easier said then done..... And the innocent will suffer. But for the cancer to be removed you will have to suffer

You want to destroy Pakistan just because of love for Imran? What kind of a Pakistani are you?

Nope. Imran Khan can also disappear. It's not about him. It's about the corrupt system and institutions. This cancer cannot be eradicated without suffering and bloodshed.

You have to fall and suffer before the rebirth out of the ashes.

I know it's easier said then done..... And the innocent will suffer. But for the cancer to be removed you will have to suffer

Nope. Imran Khan can also disappear. It's not about him. It's about the corrupt system and institutions. This cancer cannot be eradicated without suffering and bloodshed.

Establishment to strong and powerful awam can’t go directly against them but we can humiliate them on social media.

1. IMF said, they won't talk until Govt increase the fuel prices (indirectly means more mengaye and that will directly affect PMLN's politics)
2. Only PMLN faces are @ forefront. So all the burden will be on PMLN from the public's perspective whereas all the parties sitting in a coalition are at back.
3. Zardari literally fuckedup PMLN from all sides lol. PPP has nothing to lose. They will again win the election in Sindh and retain their position whereas PMLN will face the public.
4. PMLN literally handed over all narratives to PTI for instance, Selectors had chosen PTI now PTI has more strong narrative, this is an imported regime that came into power with the help of international establishments particularly Americans and indirectly Pakistani Establishment as well. The second narrative of PMLN was mengaye, now in the last 30 days, approx 5 - 7% prices of commodities increased and soon once the PMLN govt increases the fuel price, that will further strengthen PTI's naratve "ye khoti ke bachay aye aur inhonay aur mengaye kardi aur hamain kahtay thay". The last narrative of PMLN was vote ko izat do, now that one is also now in the hands of PTI, VOTE KO izat do pen thay taku we are still the largest party and more than 150 seats whereas you guys took over my govt with less majority and without going into the elections. I have public vote where as you guys don't have.
5. PMLN is confused what to do and what not. The are confused whether to leave the govt and handed over to interm so that all the hard decisions should be taken by interm regime or if PMLN will take the charge, PTI will literally fuckedup all this Pakistan Chutayapa tabar aka PCM - PDM because of mengaye.
6. NO OPTION for PMLN. If they will continue with this hijra numba govt, next year they don't have anything to sell like at this moment.

PMLN is trapped lol

Not Pakistan. I want to destroy PDM.

I have already stopped sending money to Pakistan, I have withdrawn all my foreign account money from Roshan account, I have withdrawn all my investments from Pakistan specially real estate, and I am sure others will follow suit. Here is my MIDDLE FINGER to Pakistan Establishment and the Military - they can suck on it !

well miftah ismail said he will fix it in his program with khanzada geo before coming in power.

Speaking of Miftah...

1652218496869.png

Lies... they are building base for opening trade with india.one of the objectives passed to imported govt. by US
Normalization with India seems to be on the cards for future, and then Kashmir talks. Imran tried to do it with Hammad Azhar but chickened out.

Normalization with India seems to be on the cards for future, and then Kashmir talks. Imran tried to do it with Hammad Azhar but chickened out.
didnt happen for 60 years why it will happen now? what you have that india needs to begin talk on kashmir?

Stop living in false dream

LOL you think you can normalise relations with Modi and talk Kashmir?

Establishment to strong and powerful awam can’t go directly against them but we can humiliate them on social media.
Then let humiliate them... All of them... The Corrupt Judiciary, Corrupt Media, and Corrupt Establishment.

You think the Hindutva want peace with you?.... Lol... Those Islamaphobes hate your very existence!..
Lol .

Back
Top Bottom